Some of the main features are:
• Supports administration from the backend and from the frontend (this one is optional)
• You can specify who can edit, add and/or delete the events on each calendar's unit.
• It can be used as a module, component and plugin in the frontend to show the availability of several elements simultaneously;
• You can set the unavailable or busy days in different colors to highlight different reasons, or ranges of busy days.
• You can associate information to each range of days; it will be presented in form of floating panels in the backend and in the frontend if marked as public.
• Uses Ajax technologies, making it comfortable, modern and easy to use.
• Allows to put links on calendar days, so that different dates can link to pages with related information.
• By editing the CSS files you can adjust the look & feel of the calendar.
1. First day of week. Now it is Sunday and you can't change it for Monday.
2. Names of days and months. Several textboxes to translate them.
Both features are currently supported. The first day of the week can be specified in the CSS styles (you can find details at the product's FAQ). The calendar currently includes translation to the the following languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese. If you need a different language please contact our support service. Thanks!