The WebReserv Embedded Booking Calendar enables you receive online reservations directly from your webpage. The Joomla plugin allows you to easily integrate WebReserv booking calendar into any Joomla Article.
WebReserv is a cloud-based booking system. It's easy to set up and use. With WebReserv, you can take bookings 24/7 and the system can be accessed from anywhere. All you need is an Internet connection. WebReserv works with small and medium businesses of almost any industry.
WEBRESERV BOOKING SYSTEM FEATURES
* Works great with nearly any industry.
* Supports several calendar formats: Hourly, daily, nightly, and schedules.
* Automatic emails notifications to the business when bookings are made.
* Automatic and configurable pending and confirmed emails to your customers.
* Real time inventory management - when something is booked, it is marked as unavailable.
* Ability to take reservations for walk-ins/phone/email inquiries.
* Convenient all-in-one online reservation management system.
* Multiple reports that can be printed or downloaded (availability, revenue, reservation, in-out, etc.)
* Support for seasonal products and rates.
* Ability to set up discount codes.
* Sell gift cards.
* Offer additional services or add ons using custom fields.
* Booking component can be embedded directly on a webpage
* Handles several payment methods:
- Credit Card Capture
- Processing Gateways
For a complete list of WebReserv features see http://www.webreserv.com/features.do
HOW TO INSTALL THE PLUGIN?
1. Click “Download” to download the WebReserv plugin and see the setup instructions.
2. Login to your Joomla account and click “Extensions” - “Install/Uninstall” to upload the plugin
3. Go to “Extension” - “plugin manager” and search for “Content - WebReserv Embedded Booking Calendar”
4. Open it and follow the instructions to install the plugin and use the booking system
If you need more information about WebReserv, click “Documentation”.
If you need to contact the WebReserv team, click “Support”.
Your products are configured in their backoffice, and though somewhat complex to get through at the start, it is rock solid in features and stability as they host the system, and all you insert on your website is the online booking plugin.
The backoffice is comprehensive, and lets you configure nearly any type of business.
The system can be used free of charge for some small businesses with few products and one rate period for the whole year, otherwise you will need to upgrade to a paid version.