What are you looking for? A booking system for your villa? Something for a small guest house or gite, or are you thinking bigger? Perhaps you want to be the next booking.com?
All of these options are within your grasp with Jomres.
The Core system is free, if you want a simple booking or reservation component for your hotel's site then the free core system is all you need to get up and running. If you decide you want to add functionality to your hotel later on then you can upgrade to Jomres Solo, Silver or Gold to allow you to install some of the many plugins available.
All of this is free!
- Supports both Bootstrap 2 and Bootstrap 3, another first. As always, where we lead other Booking systems will follow.
- Tried and tested. Jomres is a true booking portal and has thousands of users who've helped us to fine-tune the system to make it the best in it's class.
- The property manager's interface has been designed after consulting with real property managers to provide the most fluid, logical layout possible.
- Great dashboard with drag and click to create a booking, or drag away to easily cancel a booking.
- Intelligent, ajax driven booking form. Equally suited to booking hotels, B&Bs and individual properties like apartments and villas. If the guest's not ready to book right away, they can contact the hotel directly through a form instead. It can also be used for hiring other items like cars, boats and tools.
- Guests, invoices and booking listings are all ajax driven meaning that it deals with large data volumes very easily.
- Modular, it's designed to be third party plugin friendly. See the extension specific plugins page here on the JED, or visit our Partners page.
- Google maps well supported, drag and drop pointers or type your address for the pointer to move.
- QR codes in both front and backend facing pages, so receptionists can scan a customer's booking printout and immediately book them in on arrival. Guests can scan QR codes to be taken to directions to the property.
- Fully automatic exchange rate conversion. No configuration required at all, Jomres will download the current rates daily and use them as needed.
- Review functionality, which can either be automatically approved or not.
- Detailed invoicing shows all line items, including tax. Additional items added to invoices can have their own tax rates.
- Channel Management integration is currently under development.
- All property management is done via the frontend of the site, no need to allow managers to access the administrator area.
- Legendary support. See our review history for yourself, we have always been committed to providing the best support we can to our users.
Don't offer another cookie-cutter booking site, be creative and innovate, using Jomres as the foundation you can build upon.
There are a lot of extensions for hotel management in joomla and... there is really just one in my opinion.
I have checked almost all of this extensions, I have compare prices and features for a huge amount of time and... friends, If you need a tourist portal where hoteliers can manage their own properties, serious, solid and affordable this is your component.
It comes with countless plugins out of the box (with a license, of course) for almost every feature you need, or even you dare to dream about...
Perhaps, if you want a very special feature you will have to get dirty into de code but Vince and the other developers are always willing to help. They really don´t keep the secrets of their code for themeselves just like others do.
I have had some issue with my instalation and the support has been superb, even better than that.
Thanks a million Vince and Aladar, thanks to your piece of software and your help I´ll be in the hotel business in no time.
I really wish you the best for your business!!
You're welcome, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Although Jomres is specifically designed for hotel rooms its advertising blurb and example site showed villas as well, and having looked at a few other offerings Jomres appeared to be the best fit for my needs.
On a level of difficulty I'd say that you need to be 'reasonably experienced' to get the best out of it and the Help manual assumes a certain level of programming/coding knowledge. However, persist with it and you do get the results.
Support has been good, particularly when my first site went live earlier this week and 'real life' + human users threw up some issues and challenges, my support requests were answered virtually immediately, you can't ask for more than that.
So in summary...bit of a steep learning curve for a newbie but great end result, very pleased.
Thanks for the review Lucien, chuffed you're up and running now.
Thanks for making us work easier.
You're welcome Manuel.
The extensions: You need them and they will make your work 100% easier. Just about everything you need is covered by becoming a paid member that the cost then becomes negligible.
Some understand of PHP is required and if you are a master at PHP, then Jomres will dance for you.
The Jomres core itself will get you started and is quite powerful as it is, so be prepared for a bit of a learning curve. Thats how I started and I soon become aware of how good this system is, that I just needed more!
Keep up the good work Vince, its an amazing product that I am more than happy to recommend!
Thanks again! Great work!
Many thanks for the review, I'm sorry we're not in the same hemisphere and can't provide immediate responses to all questions.
Wow. That's just...wow, very humbling to be so well regarded. Thanks Peter.
Thanks for the review eeek. If it's any help, I feel I'm learning something new every day too.
Django's sure been keeping us busy with questions :D
Thanks for taking the time to review the system, mate.