All of these options are within your grasp with Jomres.
The Core system is free, if you want a simple booking or reservation component for your hotel's site then the free core system is all you need to get up and running. If you decide you want to add functionality to your hotel later on then you can upgrade to Jomres Solo, Silver or Gold to allow you to install some of the many plugins available.
All of this is free!
- Supports both Bootstrap 2 and Bootstrap 3, another first. As always, where we lead other Booking systems will follow.
- Tried and tested. Jomres is a true booking portal and has thousands of users who've helped us to fine-tune the system to make it the best in it's class.
- The property manager's interface has been designed after consulting with real property managers to provide the most fluid, logical layout possible.
- Great dashboard with drag and click to create a booking, or drag away to easily cancel a booking.
- Intelligent, ajax driven booking form. Equally suited to booking hotels, B&Bs and individual properties like apartments and villas. If the guest's not ready to book right away, they can contact the hotel directly through a form instead. It can also be used for hiring other items like cars, boats and tools.
- Guests, invoices and booking listings are all ajax driven meaning that it deals with large data volumes very easily.
- Modular, it's designed to be third party plugin friendly. See the extension specific plugins page here on the JED, or visit our Partners page.
- Google maps well supported, drag and drop pointers or type your address for the pointer to move.
- QR codes in both front and backend facing pages, so receptionists can scan a customer's booking printout and immediately book them in on arrival. Guests can scan QR codes to be taken to directions to the property.
- Fully automatic exchange rate conversion. No configuration required at all, Jomres will download the current rates daily and use them as needed.
- Review functionality, which can either be automatically approved or not.
- Detailed invoicing shows all line items, including tax. Additional items added to invoices can have their own tax rates.
- Channel Management integration is currently under development.
- All property management is done via the frontend of the site, no need to allow managers to access the administrator area.
- Legendary support. See our review history for yourself, we have always been committed to providing the best support we can to our users.
Don't offer another cookie-cutter booking site, be creative and innovate, using Jomres as the foundation you can build upon.
I must say i tried several booking systems for Joomla but....after using jomres i wont have to try another one, because the service is JUST PERFECT! its all you can wish for, i mean, quick, professional, clear , honest, and most of all you can use jomres as a stand alone.. even if you decide to install the SA version the support is outgoing. i started my website as a project with no money( my services are completely free for the hotels) so Lucky that Vince have a standard license that doesn't cost allot of money, and i can save again to buy the perpetual license (still saving :-) ) then there is piranha... this man is next to Vince one of the most important people you have to talk to! they are both the walking jomres WIKI´S. Have a problem? no worries they can and will fix it.
Well this is my experience, opinion, and i know i will stick by jomres. Why? if i have to tell you after reading my story i can only say try it for yourself. Thanks Vince and Piranha without you, my project failed for sure. now its up and running not finished still allot of work with even more questions.
I have seen some negative comments from people who have not tried to learn for themselves and consequently written unfair comments regarding components, modules and plugins on here and in the forums.
The other side of that, we all know, is searching for a component that does what it claims to can take time and at times be very frustrating. That's just the way it is.
My view regarding Jomres is that it is simply the only product that delivers in terms of functionality. It is the best...fact!
Yes, it takes time to understand and you will need to embrace a "learning attitude" to get the most from Jomres.....If you moan that it doesn't work instantly then you should really be doing something else.
However, If you have any issues, present them to Vince or Aladar (Piranha)in a constructive fashion and these guys will go out of their way to help you...beyond and above any support I have experienced...My site has gone down so well with my client because I could tailor it to her needs and next time I use Jomres it will seem so much easier....
Thanks to the team at Jomres for your support - an example for others to follow
the product itself is very good and far superior to the competition i looked at (from my layman's view)
the level of service I received was a very refreshing surprise, the team live and breath this product, and it is reflected in the service you receive
The Developer states that this is not a fly-by-night operation and that he's in it for the long haul - and he has certainly proved that to me during the past year.
I have never been involved in the hospitality industry before finally opening our Bed and Breakfast last Christmas, but I knew that I would need a system that could accept bookings and take deposits while I was asleep.
Jomres is an incredibly complex piece of software and I am still finding out new things about it - but it does what it's supposed to do.
I have raised many, many Bug reports and they have all been addressed and resolved very quickly.
On many occasions Vince has incorporated new suggestions or has explained why Jomres needs to work the way it does.
I haven't seen any better application available for this purpose and the Bug handling is recently even faster, thanks to Aladar.
I am admired by functions. It on the realy professional work.
I am happy.
However I have two remarks:
1. Slowly works under joomla
2. Very bad localisation on Russian (translate through software) is necessary for retranslating 95 % of the text. I will do translate independently. If jomres team want I can give translate to them.
Thank you for your kind words. Regarding the speed, try disabling the html purifier functionality (it can slow your site down). As for the translated language file, please raise a support ticket so that we can see about adding the file to the core system.
JOMRES keeps the user on your site and fits in to most Joomla or Standalone templates with ease.
One thing that comes to mind is do not take JOMRES for a basic system, it has a lot of features to make it a One Stop piece of software. I strongly recommend reading the manual and keep it close (desktop shortcut or hard copy) as there are a lot of little things that you might get stuck on which a very well explained in the manual. Swallow your pride gentlemen, Read the manual.
Thanks to the JOMRES team for helping the Raceweek team get a running start.
First of all great support, previous version had some small bugs, but when I told Vince about that, not only he fixed those, but he also implemented about 5 of my ideas into the new version " just like that" without asking me extra, he just used my ideas and I was pleased to find them there.
The script kicks off lot of other booking scripts.
It just works.
Some design flaws here and there but hey what you expect from programmers :) .
The price you pay for the commercial version is not much, it is a fair price, I searched about a day for other similar scripts - they were either very expensive starting from 600 euro/site, or they weren't good.