All of these options are within your grasp with Jomres.
The Core system is free, if you want a simple booking or reservation component for your hotel's site then the free core system is all you need to get up and running. If you decide you want to add functionality to your hotel later on then you can upgrade to Jomres Solo, Silver or Gold to allow you to install some of the many plugins available.
All of this is free!
- Supports both Bootstrap 2 and Bootstrap 3, another first. As always, where we lead other Booking systems will follow.
- Tried and tested. Jomres is a true booking portal and has thousands of users who've helped us to fine-tune the system to make it the best in it's class.
- The property manager's interface has been designed after consulting with real property managers to provide the most fluid, logical layout possible.
- Great dashboard with drag and click to create a booking, or drag away to easily cancel a booking.
- Intelligent, ajax driven booking form. Equally suited to booking hotels, B&Bs and individual properties like apartments and villas. If the guest's not ready to book right away, they can contact the hotel directly through a form instead. It can also be used for hiring other items like cars, boats and tools.
- Guests, invoices and booking listings are all ajax driven meaning that it deals with large data volumes very easily.
- Modular, it's designed to be third party plugin friendly. See the extension specific plugins page here on the JED, or visit our Partners page.
- Google maps well supported, drag and drop pointers or type your address for the pointer to move.
- QR codes in both front and backend facing pages, so receptionists can scan a customer's booking printout and immediately book them in on arrival. Guests can scan QR codes to be taken to directions to the property.
- Fully automatic exchange rate conversion. No configuration required at all, Jomres will download the current rates daily and use them as needed.
- Review functionality, which can either be automatically approved or not.
- Detailed invoicing shows all line items, including tax. Additional items added to invoices can have their own tax rates.
- Channel Management integration is currently under development.
- All property management is done via the frontend of the site, no need to allow managers to access the administrator area.
- Legendary support. See our review history for yourself, we have always been committed to providing the best support we can to our users.
Don't offer another cookie-cutter booking site, be creative and innovate, using Jomres as the foundation you can build upon.
There is a BUT however.
I found problems going beyond the out of the box implementation. The documentation is comprehensive but not well presented in that answers, whilst almost always there, are often hard to find simply because you don't know exactly what you are looking for or where to look. For an experienced programmer that may not be a problem but for a person with little technical skill it's hard and frustrating. Often I am looking for a simple, how do I do answer but instead find a comprehensive, in depth technical thesis from which more reasearch and learning is required to understand the answer I'm looking for.
There are many tantalizing and great sounding add ons available but you really need to know what is going on to make some of them work. Well beyond my ability.
Because Vince seems willing to answer and deal with even the most simple of questions, none of the above is a real problem unless you feel guilty, as I do, about always bugging him.
I'd recommend, without reservation (!), Jomres to anyone who needs booking on their web site but if want to configure it further and you don't know patTemplates, some PHP and a whole lot of HTML you will either be submitting daily tickets or spending hours looking for answers.
I can happily report that having required support for this product today I found Vince to be extremely helpful.
The problem was sorted quickly and efficiently and Vince was friendly and helpful.
Packed full of features yet still smooth running and easy to learn. It's a snap to modify the source to suit your needs and to tweek the design to suit your own site and if you ever have any problems Vince (developer) is always there to help. The support you get from him is amazing, you can tell he really cares about his creation, which is great for the user as improvements are constantly being made. Every support ticket I have submitted has been answered within a couple of hours and Vince has never let me down yet.
If your looking for a professional reservation/booking system then you've found it, your wasting your time looking further.
Jomres is constantly evolving with new suggestions from users being incorporated all the time, it is unreal how much time the developer spends on this. The attention to detail is amazing. This is a system that can be simply altered in looks to fit any site, and with just a few settings changes can be used to either support sites from: A small simple campsite all the way to multiple large resorts. Invoicing; detailed availability calendars; e-mail confirmation, multi tiered management........ I dont know where to stop.
If you are interested in trying it give the free trial an audition. I would be very surprised if you dont like it, and even more surprised if it can't cover all your needs.
I've had some problems with the licence system but they have always been resolved with a simple support ticket. If you need a reservations system. jomres is the answer.
But what a nice guy Vince is... Pretty much instant support through his ticketing system. The time limited trial proposed by Vince is also the fairest way to try out quality components and in turn to support commercial products by buying them when 100% (it surely avoids dissapointed customers).
If you are looking for supported software for serious revenue generating applications, use Jomres.
I struggled a bit getting it installed but not because of bugs or flaws.
i recommend it to anyone who wants the ability to book a room, hotel or place. We have adapted it to booking of campgrounds & it is perfect.
It's templating system makes it configurable for any website out there, or simply use it "Straight out the box".
Vince (the creator), is also a top bloke who does what it takes to help you out.
2 Thumbs up for this one!
I would highly recommend this script to anyone looking for a good script for reservations.
Thanks for making a great script!