- This extension requires registration to download.
Front end management for multiple agent control levels. Quickly customize colors, filters, galleries and more!
* Ajax powered map search
* Front end and admin management with multiple access levels
* Automatic email updates for saved properties and searches
* Unlimited custom sale types, categories/sub-categories, properties, agents, companies, amenities and open houses
* Ability to apply multiple categories and multiple agents to listings
* Menu parameters to create custom search views (EG. "Show only residential properties in select city that are below $500,000)
* 17 distinct views available as menu items, many of which have additional display options for maximum control
* Optional Google maps, street view, and driving directions per property
* Customizable meta tags/descriptions per property
* Automated RSS feed views and xml feeds for Trulia and Zillow
* Multiple image gallery options
* User favorites view to manage saved properties and searches
* Built in internationalization - change currency and measurement units from admin settings
* Drag and drop map with Geocoding for properties
* Custom CSS editable from admin panel
* Super agent option to allow agents to manage all of their own company listings, agents, and profile from the front end
* Basic agent level to allow agents to only manage their own listings from the front end
* Admin notifications and optional approval of new listings
* Categorized amenities by indoor/outdoor/general
* Hotsheet options to make menu items show only new or modified listings
* Related documents upload - attach pdf, word docs, etc
* CSV import
* Backup and restore feature
* Send to friend and send info request forms
* Agent and company contact forms
* Plugin positions to support add-ons and custom development
* Nearly 40 included modules and plugins to let you customize your site and extend functionality
* Much much more...
I found the perfect solution in Iproperty.
To make it work multilingual you need a third party component called Falang. This component is not quite up to date with native Joomla multilingual support and had some features missing which I really expected to work in a multilingual site such as SEF friendly URL's and the use of alternate hreflang to index the pages in the correct google language... I did not receive much support from the Falang developer itself even after buying the extension - but the Iproperty Support team jumped in and even made a new association class to make the alternate hreflang work - their support is really great and I haven't had one question which was not answered. If you are looking for a real estate component I can truly recommend Iproperty as they have kept all their promises and have even gone the extra step! A really trustworthy company to work with.
Thumbs up and sorry to be so persistant sometimes ;-)
I`m not a novice with using joomla but with programming and I have had some tough issues with adjusting the extension like the way I wanted it. But with that friendly, professional and highly passionated support nothing should be a problem for a long time, I`ve got fixed all of my issues.
I can highly recommend this extension in all ways.
I`m really impressed of your passionate work guys, your service is not affordable! Thanks a lot and keep going on!
Well written code.
Easy to install and get up and running.
I have nothing but praise for this software and have even had two subscriptions over the years and used this software to build client sites.
Support is first rate and personal and I really can't see people needing to go elsewhere for this type of extension - this is the best!
The support guys even assisted me in the template design a year or so back through the forum.... kudos!
Incidentally the code is clear and I have made many modifications to the code to suit my customers.
I used a different extension before this and curse the day I spent money with them.
Quite simply, you will NOT regret putting your money into this Extension.
Support - you know how good you are, thanks again
The support from the Thinkery is first-rate, communicative with excellent turn-around time.
Well worth the price in terms of hassle-reduction alone.
I had one problem with a plugin conflict and Tim Kramer jumped on it and had the solution found within 1/2 hour. Highly Recommended.
I got the pro version of 2.0 because I needed automated data imports from the NTREIS MLS system and the work was done very quickly and worked on the first try. The developer is incredibly responsive to support questions, responding within minutes, even when I sent emails late in the evening. And the replies were always helpful and to the point.
I did some further customization of my own, and the code is very well-written, easy to follow, and well commented.
And everything looks good and is well laid out to start with, so I didn't have to spend days rewriting all of the templates and css to make it look clean, modern, and appealing.
I highly recommend this component to anyone looking for a solid, feature-rich, real estate component.
The support was really good while I was configuring with the first instalment with 2.5 but because I had so many issues with j3 the support virtually stopped, they would ask a question which I would answer immediately then I wouldn't get a reply for a couple of days. This went on for a week it was like they wanted me to give up., In time I did and bought another similar component.
Before you buy:
1 make sure your site is Bootstrap
2. If it an Artisteer template it will not work
3. Make sure you have a client willing to wait while you go back and forth with support
Hi-- as you pointed out in your review, the problem was with the template, not our product. Joomla is still undergoing some changes with how it handles Bootstrap, and many template developers are still catching up.
I checked your support threads, and the majority were resolved the same day you posted them-- I'm sorry if you had other issues.
Add to that, with the help I needed to add to the functionality, the support was first rate.
I highly recommend iProperty and will be using it again.