- This extension requires registration to download.
Front end management for multiple agent control levels. Quickly customize colors, filters, galleries and more!
* Ajax powered map search
* Front end and admin management with multiple access levels
* Automatic email updates for saved properties and searches
* Unlimited custom sale types, categories/sub-categories, properties, agents, companies, amenities and open houses
* Ability to apply multiple categories and multiple agents to listings
* Menu parameters to create custom search views (EG. "Show only residential properties in select city that are below $500,000)
* 17 distinct views available as menu items, many of which have additional display options for maximum control
* Optional Google maps, street view, and driving directions per property
* Customizable meta tags/descriptions per property
* Automated RSS feed views and xml feeds for Trulia and Zillow
* Multiple image gallery options
* User favorites view to manage saved properties and searches
* Built in internationalization - change currency and measurement units from admin settings
* Drag and drop map with Geocoding for properties
* Custom CSS editable from admin panel
* Super agent option to allow agents to manage all of their own company listings, agents, and profile from the front end
* Basic agent level to allow agents to only manage their own listings from the front end
* Admin notifications and optional approval of new listings
* Categorized amenities by indoor/outdoor/general
* Hotsheet options to make menu items show only new or modified listings
* Related documents upload - attach pdf, word docs, etc
* CSV import
* Backup and restore feature
* Send to friend and send info request forms
* Agent and company contact forms
* Plugin positions to support add-ons and custom development
* Nearly 40 included modules and plugins to let you customize your site and extend functionality
* Much much more...
There is plenty scope to customise it and the forum is very active with prompt responses to every post should you need a bit of help.
I needed some custom coding to link to an external UK feed and enhance data capture and the work was done quickly, tested thoroughly, so when delivered worked 1st time.
You need look no further for a Property Component for your site.
Building the site on top of a responsive theme (yootheme), I would like for the integrated home page slider displaying featured properties to render a little better, but the lists of properties do a very good job of displaying on the ihpone which is great for the mobile world today. Overall, great experience with implementation, and hoping for the same great continued support.
This attention to detail makes me give this a five star rating.
Highly recommended software, company and staff. Will definitely use again.
Multiple Language translation
They always work to improve their product and for this only it worth the buy!
Great forum and customer feedback are heard to implement new features.
I hesitate before choosing what Real estate component to buy and i dont regret my choice!
Tim at the Thinkery is a first-class support artist. He'll get back to you right away and put up with you when you have no idea what you're talking about.
And of course, the module they've built is awesome! My client loves it, his real estate clients love it, we've bumped up our Google ranking in 2 months. I highly recommend Tim and his team at the Thinkery.
If you want to have the best real estate site, you need to work with these guys.
The extension is solid and robust, and the support is quite frankly, excellent.
Many developers seem to get defensive and angry when you suggest new ideas, and ask for solutions and workarounds - the thinkery are different - they not only provide you with very quick solutions, but then also add your ideas and requirements to the next release, they actually listen to their customers and use it to improve their product all the time, fantastic!
The real estate industry is a very widespread one with lots of different requirements, so even though this extension works straight out of the box, it will not be the exact match of what you are looking for. But simply ask the thinkery how to achieve what it is you need, and they will tell you in plain english how to do it, and most importantly they do it in a timely fashion.
Congratulations guys, if only all other developers were as easy to deal with. I look forward to using any future extensions you release.
Am definitely staying with iproperty for a major real estate site. Highly recommend it!!
But I'll keep it simple
If you are in need of a working real estate site and if you want to set it up in Joomla, then you need to look at iProperty
The install runs straight out of the box, support is fast and very helpful (Thanks again to Tim and Vinny)
Short said 2 THUMBS up for this extension. It is worth every cent.