- This extension requires registration to download.
Front end management for multiple agent control levels. Quickly customize colors, filters, galleries and more!
* Ajax powered map search
* Front end and admin management with multiple access levels
* Automatic email updates for saved properties and searches
* Unlimited custom sale types, categories/sub-categories, properties, agents, companies, amenities and open houses
* Ability to apply multiple categories and multiple agents to listings
* Menu parameters to create custom search views (EG. "Show only residential properties in select city that are below $500,000)
* 17 distinct views available as menu items, many of which have additional display options for maximum control
* Optional Google maps, street view, and driving directions per property
* Customizable meta tags/descriptions per property
* Automated RSS feed views and xml feeds for Trulia and Zillow
* Multiple image gallery options
* User favorites view to manage saved properties and searches
* Built in internationalization - change currency and measurement units from admin settings
* Drag and drop map with Geocoding for properties
* Custom CSS editable from admin panel
* Super agent option to allow agents to manage all of their own company listings, agents, and profile from the front end
* Basic agent level to allow agents to only manage their own listings from the front end
* Admin notifications and optional approval of new listings
* Categorized amenities by indoor/outdoor/general
* Hotsheet options to make menu items show only new or modified listings
* Related documents upload - attach pdf, word docs, etc
* CSV import
* Backup and restore feature
* Send to friend and send info request forms
* Agent and company contact forms
* Plugin positions to support add-ons and custom development
* Nearly 40 included modules and plugins to let you customize your site and extend functionality
* Much much more...
Easy to handle and a lot of functions.
I had some problems with setting up the plugin, but in the forum I got help in minutes several times.
This kind of support is not easy to find!
I have a lot of softwares but none of them is as fast as this support.
Respect and keep on!
With this software, my wishes for my website became reality.
Thank you to the Support team!
We were so pleased with it in fact that we contacted Tim and inquired about integrating MLS support. Within a short time we now have every listing available imported daily into our site. Tim knocked it out of the park with his customer service in helping us get things ready to go on our end. I truly appreciate the product and the people at the Thinkery, especially Tim, for helping me with this project. I really couldn't ask for more.
I worked over 10 years as a real estate agent in France and for almost 10 years I realize websites.
I wanted to re-built an old but very well optimized real estate directory website that was written in pure HTML. In order to turn it to a Joomla website, I was looking for a very specific real estate component ...
After various tests, I opted for the component iProperty because it fulfilled my many constraints (multi-agency, multi agents, front-end management...)
Past the discovery phase, I was impressed by the sheer number of features offered by IPorperty. Often, when this is the case with certain extensions, we discover that there are many things but incomplete, sloppy, poorly coded etc. ...
Yet with iProperty, and you can believe that I pushed to its limits, everything is on top ...
In details, several questions you can ask yourself about this component
- Is it a reliable and high quality component?
Personally, I have rarely used a component of such a high quality. Very few bugs (and when there is one, the team solves it quickly), easy to use, outstanding features and easy to adapt. It is perfect for a single agency as well as for a real estate directory like mine.
- Does it really suit to a real estate website?
Unquestionably YES! As a former real estate agent, it fulfills all criteria for a site for an agency or a real estate portal. It seems that they are not only very good developers but they seem to know the real estate business, its complexities and the user experience.
For the French people, IProperty has even thought to include a plugin for our beloved DPE!
If you want to us it as a directory with several estate agencies, you can specify a maximum number of properties by agencies, they can publish themselves their property, and so on...
Moreover, the adaptation of styles is easy, and almost everything is possible. Very good idea indeed that IProperty has included the ability to use your own css in a separate file, very useful when you modify almost everything and there is a new release of the component ...
- Is the support team effective?
Yes, just fantastic! Vinny answers quickly to all my questions and issues, with clear, precise and effective answers. I do not know how he does all that !!!
- Is a good investment ?
Further to all my comments above ... yes yes yes! When you see the quality of the extension, support and features it offers, I do not regret my purchase one second.
After all of the above, and since I have several real estate websites to achieve in the near future, I can say with no doubt that I will realize them with the extension iProperty, which for me is the best proof of its quality!
Sorry if my english is not perfect, you must have understood, I'm French !
As for their support, I had a few issues with our site, mainly because our client had very specific requests. The changes required extensive code modifications, all of which were quickly attended to by their support staff in the forums. Vinny is the man! Thanks a bunch guys, you really helped us out.
Coupling Joomla with Iproperty was the perfect solution. I have not found a more feature rich real estate component including versatile mapping features, social marketing, agent admin control, front end editing controls, walkscore, google places to name a few, all ready built in. This has been my first experience with launching a Joomla site and the support from the developers Tim & Vince Kramer, is simply excellent at all levels. Fast response and help with additional requirements outside the scope of the component as well.
They have really thought through the requirements from a broker (admin controls) to real estate agent (easy logical inputs) and end user purchaser perspective in designing this product. Can’t say more than I am really pleased with my decision to use this component. 5 Stars all the way!
Thanks and keep up the good work!
I filtered my options taking into account a diligent developer which updated his product frequently (had to be compatible with joomla 1.7, and have a fresh version update), that reviews were abundant and favorable (this product has the most reviews in the real estate section with an almost perfect score), that developers were not one trick ponies (they actually develop a family of joomla extensions).
Support is outstanding, knowledgeable and corteous. Although they are not obliged to do so, they frequently go out of their way to answer questions not properly exhausted in forums, rescuing astray users like me that wander with awe in the forum's tech jargon.
Integration with Googlemaps is beautiful. Map search results are updated immediately when requested by filters. Fields are well interlinked, so from a real estate agent you can access its properties, company, maps, etc; from maps you can access quickly its properties, etc.
Additional plugins, like WalkScore, Facebook, etc. increase the value of this extension.
Not cheap, but a well deserved price.
Awesome, elegant. Keep up the good work !
(PD: Please figure out a way to integrate front-end editing for portals and the IP report for the IP 1.6 version. Also, dropdown filters in IP 1.6 should be fitted in the map frame to save precious space, like in demo for IP 1.5).
After reading up on it, I bought this extension with a view to using it for something other than real estate. And with very little coding it can be bent to the needs of any intrepid website developer.
It's quite expensive, but as it does what no other extension out there does(for the time being), it's well worth it!
It's got lots of the cool little candy functions (like streetview, walkscores) that makes your site look very professional in no time... not to mention the outstanding map search...
And the support team has been extremely helpful and super-quick to respond...
Lots of great new stuff on the way too...
What can I say: super!