- This extension requires registration to download.
Front end management for multiple agent control levels. Quickly customize colors, filters, galleries and more!
* Ajax powered map search
* Front end and admin management with multiple access levels
* Automatic email updates for saved properties and searches
* Unlimited custom sale types, categories/sub-categories, properties, agents, companies, amenities and open houses
* Ability to apply multiple categories and multiple agents to listings
* Menu parameters to create custom search views (EG. "Show only residential properties in select city that are below $500,000)
* 17 distinct views available as menu items, many of which have additional display options for maximum control
* Optional Google maps, street view, and driving directions per property
* Customizable meta tags/descriptions per property
* Automated RSS feed views and xml feeds for Trulia and Zillow
* Multiple image gallery options
* User favorites view to manage saved properties and searches
* Built in internationalization - change currency and measurement units from admin settings
* Drag and drop map with Geocoding for properties
* Custom CSS editable from admin panel
* Super agent option to allow agents to manage all of their own company listings, agents, and profile from the front end
* Basic agent level to allow agents to only manage their own listings from the front end
* Admin notifications and optional approval of new listings
* Categorized amenities by indoor/outdoor/general
* Hotsheet options to make menu items show only new or modified listings
* Related documents upload - attach pdf, word docs, etc
* CSV import
* Backup and restore feature
* Send to friend and send info request forms
* Agent and company contact forms
* Plugin positions to support add-ons and custom development
* Nearly 40 included modules and plugins to let you customize your site and extend functionality
* Much much more...
I filtered my options taking into account a diligent developer which updated his product frequently (had to be compatible with joomla 1.7, and have a fresh version update), that reviews were abundant and favorable (this product has the most reviews in the real estate section with an almost perfect score), that developers were not one trick ponies (they actually develop a family of joomla extensions).
Support is outstanding, knowledgeable and corteous. Although they are not obliged to do so, they frequently go out of their way to answer questions not properly exhausted in forums, rescuing astray users like me that wander with awe in the forum's tech jargon.
Integration with Googlemaps is beautiful. Map search results are updated immediately when requested by filters. Fields are well interlinked, so from a real estate agent you can access its properties, company, maps, etc; from maps you can access quickly its properties, etc.
Additional plugins, like WalkScore, Facebook, etc. increase the value of this extension.
Not cheap, but a well deserved price.
Awesome, elegant. Keep up the good work !
(PD: Please figure out a way to integrate front-end editing for portals and the IP report for the IP 1.6 version. Also, dropdown filters in IP 1.6 should be fitted in the map frame to save precious space, like in demo for IP 1.5).
After reading up on it, I bought this extension with a view to using it for something other than real estate. And with very little coding it can be bent to the needs of any intrepid website developer.
It's quite expensive, but as it does what no other extension out there does(for the time being), it's well worth it!
It's got lots of the cool little candy functions (like streetview, walkscores) that makes your site look very professional in no time... not to mention the outstanding map search...
And the support team has been extremely helpful and super-quick to respond...
Lots of great new stuff on the way too...
What can I say: super!
Intellectual Property allows independent real estate agents, brokers, or property management companies to upload and maintain property listings for sale, for rent and for lease.
BUT you forget wrote, that all this we can make only by in admin panel.
Users can't manage listings in front end... - This is major problem of this component...
HI-- we've made this clear many, many times-- both in these reviews (see below) and in a large "NOTICE" before you can download the product. We believe it is wrong for you to give a bad review since a product lacks a feature you deem important, but that we never claimed or advertised.
Mentioning only 1 thing makes this component far away from the 1st place since IT HAS NO PROPERTIES MANAGEMENT for agent/companies via front-end.
No MLS integration.
It looks cool but 225$ for half of musthave functionality is too much.
Back-end functionality is good.
Needs more development.
Hi-- please be aware that we do support MLS imports and have for quite some time-- however, it is not part of the base product.
The client I used this for had approached another local supplier that had their own, in-house property solution. He was horrified at the price he was quoted, especially when he saw that he could actually get more features for a lot less with a Joomla site using iProperty.
Installing and setting up is easy. I had to make a number of amends to customise iProperty to the specific needs of my client, but finding how to do them done was pretty straightforward. iProperty even includes some handy customisation tips in the Admin area. When I did have problems, Vinny was very quick on support and we got everything sorted.
The wealth of additional modules that come with iProperty are excellent, and the level of customisation via Admin level is ideal.
It's great to see that the team behind iProperty are constantly looking at improving it, and are keen to hear feedback. Just how it shoudl be.
Many thanks for a great component at a reasonable price. Nice one!
I have nothing negative about this product and the service. I look forward to a front-end feature. Well done guys!!!
search by map is awesome!
property details is fine and very intuitive. I love especially the flyer option.
property listing is OK. One suggestion on that. when i click a property after a search results it navigates to the property detail. But when I go back to previous page, it ask for "conform page resubmission". This should be changed.
Nice Work!! Good Job!
Hi - thanks for the review. The 'confirm page resubmission' issue is browser related and there is an option to counter that behavior in the IP settings. In addition, active IP subscribers have access to the support forums where we can help solve issues like this.
Using iProperty I was able to deploy a feature rich website.
New Joomla users will find this component more than adequate out of the box.
iProperty offers a running start to those who have challenging project requirements
My project was quite involved and I had to make extensive customizations to complete the job.
Getting the website to appear like the design comp was a breeze. The component is well architected from a file and database standpoint and most devs should feel comfortable working with it.
Here I am, 6 months after the initial purchase (3 months after deployment). The site works great - I am implementing robust features including MLS IDX, custom user interfaces for quick search and multiple templates for the different types of listings we have in our system. [in-house listings, MLS IDX listings and rental units]
The customizations are progressing nicely because Tim and Vinny's code is clean and easy to extend.
I highly recommend the iProperty product to those looking for a long term solution for their real estate website.
Your looking to build a real-estate related site this is a one stop shop, easy to use, easy to install and it works.
What sets IProperty apart for me is the customer service, we had to heavily customize some elements inside IP and the support team have been absolutely amazing.
Well worth the investment, i wish more extensions where this well supported.