- This extension requires registration to download.
Front end management for multiple agent control levels. Quickly customize colors, filters, galleries and more!
* Ajax powered map search
* Front end and admin management with multiple access levels
* Automatic email updates for saved properties and searches
* Unlimited custom sale types, categories/sub-categories, properties, agents, companies, amenities and open houses
* Ability to apply multiple categories and multiple agents to listings
* Menu parameters to create custom search views (EG. "Show only residential properties in select city that are below $500,000)
* 17 distinct views available as menu items, many of which have additional display options for maximum control
* Optional Google maps, street view, and driving directions per property
* Customizable meta tags/descriptions per property
* Automated RSS feed views and xml feeds for Trulia and Zillow
* Multiple image gallery options
* User favorites view to manage saved properties and searches
* Built in internationalization - change currency and measurement units from admin settings
* Drag and drop map with Geocoding for properties
* Custom CSS editable from admin panel
* Super agent option to allow agents to manage all of their own company listings, agents, and profile from the front end
* Basic agent level to allow agents to only manage their own listings from the front end
* Admin notifications and optional approval of new listings
* Categorized amenities by indoor/outdoor/general
* Hotsheet options to make menu items show only new or modified listings
* Related documents upload - attach pdf, word docs, etc
* CSV import
* Backup and restore feature
* Send to friend and send info request forms
* Agent and company contact forms
* Plugin positions to support add-ons and custom development
* Nearly 40 included modules and plugins to let you customize your site and extend functionality
* Much much more...
Advanced(Map Search) is amazing here!
As my level of expirience in Joomla is not really high, we faced few dificulties in costumizing the product, but the support team is really active and supportive.
Easy to edit anything you want..
Our Real Estate website is done, we are having more then 1000 properties online and everything works smooth and fast.
Cannot rate it anything but Excellent!
We are completely satisfied for what we paid.
The project I subscribed for has very unique demands, and every time I've come up with something I need the component to do, they've already thought of it. I look forward to promised upcoming extensions, which will make this system even closer to what I need.
I also bought Workforce from The Thinkery and it (while simpler) is every bit as complete and usable as iProperty.
This is why we pay for extensions.
We have been constantly surprised at the lovely features, brilliant quality of work and how much you really do get for your money. This extension has far exceeded our expectations (and we're quite a demanding customer)...
The support forum knowledge-base is vast and constantly active - we carried out a large amount of bespoke customisation on the extension and found pretty much everything we needed to know from browsing the existing forum posts. Customising to your hearts content is fairly easy, and the code is filled with excellent comments to help you on your way. On the odd occasion where we required a little extra info and thus posted on the forum, the response from the developers was fast and detailed - these guys really do care about their product and it shines through.
We would recommend this product in a heartbeat to anyone running an estate agency website - in fact in our opinion, considering the ease of use, functionality and look of iProperty, it would be crazy to use anything else.
A big thank you to the creators!
Sara & Jason
It has many functionalities and the support information is enough.
They are always developing new functionalities and making the current functionalities better.
The only poor thing is that you can't use the template override for extensions.
This only works on the first view default.php file and after that the other views are loaded with hardcoded path declarations.
When you want to edit you have to do this in the component folder and when you update the extension to a newer version you have to do it again.
The same thing happens when you want to disable some fields for the search functionality, then you must edit the helper file in the component folder.
Overall it's a good extension
Hi - thanks for the review. Just to be clear for others, it is possible to use template overrides. If you have questions, please ask in our forums and we'd be glad to help. Thanks.
on closer inspection apart from front end log in and some cool analytic reporting I realised IP feature set was on a par with this top end software,
out of the box It beats everything in the joomler line up for real estate hands down, I think it is excellent value for money, the customer support is excellent, so its a glowing review from me,
A great deal of ongoing thought and effort has been put into the development of Iproperty.
Support is second to none and once subscribed, you have full access to a busy forum with lots of useful information, modifications and online guides where posts are always answered.
A small team of busy developers are always there to help, they even go out their way to help you.
I have been developing websites for over 10 years, i have tried and tested all other real estate components here within the JED and others php scripts outside..
This is without a doubt, the most complete package around, im very happy!
Keep up the great work guys.. Justin
Keep up the good work!
There is a considerable gap between iProperty and the second competitor on the "Best Real Estate component for Joomla!" toplist ...
The layout and color changer is the absolute best I've seen 'out of box'. Thanks to The Thinkery, nice work.
I'd like to point out that it's a bit unfair to provide a negative review based on product features that we didn't claim. It's understandable that you'd like payment features etc.-- but those are not part of the core product and were never advertised as features. So this is pretty pointless to criticize us for.
One of the features which I found to be very useful is the capability to have properties included in several categories, including nested categories. This allows you to create menu links to various categories and category groupings.
Currently the component lacks IDX capability, and has only limited ability to link menu items to searches, but The Thinkery says they are working on these features for future releases. In my opinion, they will then have a truly top-shelf product.
From the standpoint of an owner of a Property Management Company, this is the best component on the market, and it has the best support team and staff. I have tried other products, and nothing comes close to comparison.
I just wish all other programmers spent the time and effort on their product as these people do. If you are looking for a return on your investment, go no further!
The extension is very complete at this time v1.5.4 and the support is outstanding.....I recommend it.