- This extension requires registration to download.
Front end management for multiple agent control levels. Quickly customize colors, filters, galleries and more!
* Ajax powered map search
* Front end and admin management with multiple access levels
* Automatic email updates for saved properties and searches
* Unlimited custom sale types, categories/sub-categories, properties, agents, companies, amenities and open houses
* Ability to apply multiple categories and multiple agents to listings
* Menu parameters to create custom search views (EG. "Show only residential properties in select city that are below $500,000)
* 17 distinct views available as menu items, many of which have additional display options for maximum control
* Optional Google maps, street view, and driving directions per property
* Customizable meta tags/descriptions per property
* Automated RSS feed views and xml feeds for Trulia and Zillow
* Multiple image gallery options
* User favorites view to manage saved properties and searches
* Built in internationalization - change currency and measurement units from admin settings
* Drag and drop map with Geocoding for properties
* Custom CSS editable from admin panel
* Super agent option to allow agents to manage all of their own company listings, agents, and profile from the front end
* Basic agent level to allow agents to only manage their own listings from the front end
* Admin notifications and optional approval of new listings
* Categorized amenities by indoor/outdoor/general
* Hotsheet options to make menu items show only new or modified listings
* Related documents upload - attach pdf, word docs, etc
* CSV import
* Backup and restore feature
* Send to friend and send info request forms
* Agent and company contact forms
* Plugin positions to support add-ons and custom development
* Nearly 40 included modules and plugins to let you customize your site and extend functionality
* Much much more...
I don't normally leave reviews but I feel obligated to inform people that are looking for a great extension for a Real Estate site than you can't go passed this one. The best value for money our company has spent, ever.
Thanks guys at The Thinkery ... I owe you a beer.
Fairly easy to setup if your used to joomla, some of the plugins are excellent also, and I can tell this will continue to get better and better, well worth the purchase if your a real estate company and want a serious system to use on your joomla site.
Everything I've done so far just goes seamlessly. Installation of the main component, additional plugins... everything has gone without a hitch.
I'm having to do a lot of tuning to get it looking how I want which is not a criticism but the MVC model makes it very easy to find the files you're looking for.
I really, really love this product. Anyone looking for a property component should use this without a doubt. You'll save the cost of this many times over just in development and deployment time.
-Great property presentation
-Great use of Google to show street view!!! and props on map.
-Advanced Prop Search is
-pdf flyer creation on the fly
-ithinkery brings great additional plugins to show off your properties.
-Way more than I can describe now. Best to go to the demo site and see for yourself
++++Most importantly the support+++
Q: Why do I say this?
A: Based on my experience when looking for a component or module you very seldom find EXACTLY what you are looking for. Even if you do after a few weeks of use you come up with good ideas and need to change and customize things.
I had 2 major issues come up because of the way I had setup joomla and I got them resolved in hours. I have needed customization in many things after using it for ~2weeks and have to say the product is amazing but the support is what sealed the deal with us.
THANK YOU Tim, Vinny and the rest of the Thinkery Team for not just giving us the cutting edge but helping us hold the sword.
With new technologies appearing almost daily, I was looking for a component, and a company, dedicated to supply just that.
Look no further !
This company did not only put out a very good component, but maybe even more important, has a support team unlike anything I have experienced before.
I needed some custom work done, and they delivered, in time, and for a very reasonable price.
This component, and this company, is so good, I would be almost reluctant to give them a good review, because my competitors might see it....
But they deserve 5 stars, only because there are no 6 stars !
The developer is very helpful and knows his stuff without question. He replies quickly and helps with any issues you are having.
Can't say enough good about the component or the company - seriously worth the money.
If you have been looking for a professional and easy to use real-estate product with great support, don’t look any further. Check out the demo to see how superior the product is to others.
I spent months looking for free products but kept coming back to Iproperty
At the end of the day, money well spent. It would have taken me ten time the time and effort to create the modules that they provide
The best part is it slides into your website and you still have all the other joomla features to make your site look and feel the way you want – if you just purchase a real-estate package. You are stuck to everything they provide
Thanks Iproperty – looking forward to the next version with more enhancements
Doing this was fairly straight forward but where it wasn't the support was speedy and excellent.
I look forward to future releases as the developers are keen to include feature requests subscribers have made.
Well done to the developers and thanks for all the help along the way.
FIRST - I must say that this is a GREAT Extension. Not only does it do what it says but it has room for both growth and development. I'm expecting great things for the future of this extension.
With that said, the guys at The Thinkery have been excellent in responding to my specific needs relating to formatting requirements. Although I had some difficulty in implementing the extension due to not understanding how this component deals with images, I will say this, the developers of iProperty responded to my questions both quickly and professionally. They were extremely helpful.
SECOND - I "strongly" agree with the previous reviewers on the benefits and ease of this extension. They are accurate in their reviews.
Thanks Vinny and Tim for your investment in the Joomla Community. Your extension is definitely worth the money.
I have a great product now and look forward to working with the great people at IP!! Thanks Vinny for the extra help and thanks to all at IP for not only putting out a great product but also supporting it!!
Overall, It feels great recognizing that I maximized my marketing dollar while building a great relationship with their staff. Any question I posed via email or support forum received a timely, well thought-out response. I value a company that offers consumers an unbelievable proposition and assures customer satisfaction well beyond the point of sale.
I’m kind of waiting for their staff to call me and say, “There has been a mistake with your invoice”. Buy it now before the sales price DOUBLES!!
Also the customer service/support is by far the BEST I have ever dealt with.. I own a real estate company and 3 internet businesses so I spend A LOT of time online and without question... this is the best purchasing experience I have had... Tim at thethinkery.net was quick, helpful and courteous... I highly recommend this product and the people at thethinkery.net
The software itself sets the bar high for the competition, but that's not the best part. I checked out every possible solution I could find. I kept coming back to this one. So I made some forum inquiries and was surprised at the quick response. But, the single factor that confirmed I had made the right choice was the after sale support. These guys answer the phone when you call. They return e-mails within a few minutes. But that's not all. They don't blow smoke with their answers and they don't try to upsell you. Ask your question, get the answer and be happy.
- Sound database design (anyone who has messed with OR knows this is an issue).
- Love the 'Map Search' feature, and so do Realtors! But a simple search isn't sacrificed either.
- Easy setup, intuitive interface, and with the new Geocoding we don't have to drag and drop to map the properties.
- Easy customization and template integration - no 'tweaks' were needed to make it flow properly.
- Great customer support! Obviously a new component will have a few issues here and there, but these guys respond to my emails literally in minutes. Kudos to the support.
I am sure that this component will only get better, and it's already started a world ahead of the rest. Some things I hope to see in the future are: front-end user-specific listing admin (for agents), integration with other components like Community Builder, some more front-end modules and MLS IDX integration.
Overall, great component!
If you value your time (and I've had to find out the hard way) and you are looking to impress your client or visitor with a professional and stable site - this is the extension to use.
This is one of those instances where it takes money to make money.
Don't take my word for it - compare the demo site with the others in this section and then imagine that your looking to BUY some Real Estate - ask yourself ..
Which site would you feel the most comfortable in making such an important investment.
This may not be the editors choice but its definitely mine.
(PS. If you have to go the free route then I would suggest Property there are many useful reviews already)
This solution did far more than I needed it to, and the developers are continually adding and tweaking to make it better every day. They seem very open to enhancement suggestions, and if you get stuck on something the support team is right on your heels to get all your problems resolved.
I had my reservations about purchasing when there were non-commercial solutions available, but if you're worried about the money, trust me: having access to the support team alone is worth the price of admission. If you have any questions before you buy, just drop them a line on the forums before you commit.
I can't speak highly enough of this product, and can't wait to see what the future holds in store!
Its really amazing, and so easy to integrate with any template. I am using the infuse template from rockettheme and it works perfectly. If you are looking for a component for you property site, you just wont find anything better at the moment. I especially love the google map integration, random property module,advanced search and easy image management(no more resizing images in photoshop). With a quick search module coming soon, its the total package.
Had a few problems installing the component and the guys at Thinkery were very professional and responded very promptly. Excellent customer service.
Five stars without any reservations.