HOW DO THE FW REAL ESTATE COMPONENT AND PLUG-INS WORK?
The system allows visitors to search and browse through property listings – just like any of the most popular real estate websites on the net. It also allows real estate agents to register their properties on your website for potential buyers to browse.
AGENT AND PROPERTY SELLER FEATURES:
* Subscription facility – option to charge agents to add their properties
* Watermark feature
* Status labels
* Easy Language Manager for multilingual websites
* Currency converter for multiple currency use
* Automated/manual agent approval
* Allow agents to add in-depth property details, gallery images, PDF brochures, videos (FLV/SWT, Youtube, Vimeo) and more with an advanced WYSIWYG editor
* Assign properties by country, state, region, area, city and more
* Assign properties by category (rent or sell) and types (domestic, commercial, 2-4 unit etc)
* Google Captcha
USER AND BUYER FEATURES:
* Favorite list - Add as favourite feature
* Carry out in-depth searches on price, property type, bathroom numbers, floor areas and more
* Comments - option to leave comments on property (Komento integration)
* Apply numerous simple-to-use filters, such as availability filters, lease term filters, ‘order by’ filters and more
* Browse through properties with a user-friendly search system
* Save searches option with advanced notifications system
* Browse expert looking slider galleries of property photos
* Download an array of PDF documents, property images and videos
* Read short descriptions in listings and long, in-depth descriptions on main property pages
* Share via Twitter & Facebook and use the ‘Send to a friend’ option
* Page print option
* Easy to use property enquiry and contact forms
* View ‘latest’, ‘popular’ and ‘random property slideshows with an included module
* Google maps back-end and front-end integration
Customizable, unlimited currencies & sign positions with different price formats for every country
* Google Street view
* List (detailed) & Table (short) property listing layout options
* Very powerful levels of customization
* Front-end management – add, edit and remove properties without logging into Joomla admin
Related address fields based on AJAX
Optional bespoke MLS integration
Supports extra add-ons and other templates
FLASH support in property description
Built in SEO tools
Multilingual support (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Greek, Arabic, Russian, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Chinese translations are included)
JoomFish integration for Joomla 1.5.x & in-built multilingual support for Joomla 2.5.x
Option to install sample data or configure the component manually
Thank you for your review!
We are happy that you are stisfied with the work of our Support team. All our products are results of work of our Development, Marketing and Support team. So your compliments are to all of us. Thanks for inspiration and we will keep up our good work to keep you happy with our products.
Unfortunately it is difficult to get an idea of a component only on the beautiful images they put on their advertisements.
With FW you could do nothing but offer to pay you to help you personalize your agency and add the basic settings you need.
I invite you to refer you to another component, may be more expensive but certainly more honest.
I lost 100 euros!
Thank you for your review, Caryl.
Truth is that we really don't provide refunds. It is written in our Terms and Conditions and you could ask us before purchasing component. Also there is no place on site which states that we do refund money. What wasn't honest then?
We provide open source extensions and we have Light (free) versions for major components so customers can not only take a look at what they get, but also use component for free with no limitations to make sure they ready to get more options purchasing PRO version. We are sure that it's as honest as you can get and it's better than selling encoded components as many people prefer our component because of this. Code is very clean and many developers can make modifications themselves.
You claim you lost 100 Euros (which was $104.99 USD) but you still have your account on Fastw3b site and ability to download updates. It is your choice to do it or not, but you have this option. And you got free updates just for $104.99 USD. Sounds dishonest?
Commission for agents and country settings you asked for was never part of features in component specifications. We offered you customization service to show extendibility of component and our ability to meet specific client's needs. Very surprised that you expected us to do it for free for you. May be you thought that blackmailing us with negative review on JED would make us do it for your for free.
Thank you Caryl for this 1-star review as it helps us to realize how much we love all our clients who value products and services we provide, who send us feedback and report us bugs even if they occur. We love you guys and we always want to do more for you! Stay with Fastw3b!
These needs included renaming many fields, the creation of additional fields and a recreation of the search facility to match my new layout. Also I wanted some key features of the site altered to allow external links to be used, rather than the programs internal more information page. I also supplied a diagram of my preferred layout as well. These were vey specific requests and I was unsure if it would be even be possible to do what I wanted.
Within 24 hours, I had a reply, along with two quotes for the work. One if done in 6 to 8 days, another for it to be done in 24 hours. I paid a 50% deposit and took the 24 hour option. Within 24 hours I had an email and a link to go in and see the results and to start testing. There were some tweaks that needed to be made (minor fixes and a couple of changes on my part) and these were done within 2 hours of advising. The total cost was very realistic and great value given the level of service.
I paid the final amount once I was happy. After paying the final sum, I did notice a couple of other changes I needed. I emailed and these were done just as promptly as the initial work - for me this shows a company that prides itself on good customer service!!!
I am extremely pleased with the result, as is my client. I have exactly what I asked for. This is a highly professional company who I would recommend without question. My primary contact was Svetlana. Her communications have been clear and concise and have all been very prompt.
Thanks, and I am happy to answer any questions personally if people want me to verify what I have said here.
Thank you very much for such a positive and detailed review! We really appreciate it and hope you'll stay with us forever!
We are very surprised to read such a negative feedback after getting reply to all your 4 emails with 1 hour time after they were sent.
Never mind the fact that you have never even mentioned any bugs or issues with the component itself. It simply can't be true with fact of constant update of the component and growing numbers of users and positive feedback we receive from our clients.
We are not worried about the fact that you will still be using our component after leaving such a feedback. What we are really worried about is what else we could do for you to let you see at least something positive in our premium support, which is a slogan of Fastw3b Components.
Fastw3b Components - Joomla Extensions with Premium Support!
And we are happy to refund you component cost and even your wasted time if you can give a proof of what you wrote above.
Finally, we asked for some customization for our brochures, and Fastweb responded quickly, professionally, and delivered a solution that met our requirements exactly. I highly recommend working with these folks!