- This extension requires registration to download.
The system allows visitors to search and browse through property listings – just like any of the most popular real estate websites on the net. It also allows real estate agents to register their properties on your website for potential buyers to browse.
AGENT AND PROPERTY SELLER FEATURES:
* Subscription facility – option to charge agents to add their properties
* Watermark feature
* Open House feature
* Status labels
* Easy Language Manager for multilingual websites
* Currency converter for multiple currency use
* Automated/manual agent approval
* Allow agents to add in-depth property details, gallery images, PDF brochures, videos (FLV/SWT, Youtube, Vimeo) and more with an advanced WYSIWYG editor
* Assign properties by country, state, region, area, city and more
* Assign properties by category (rent or sell) and types (domestic, commercial, 2-4 unit etc)
* Google Captcha
USER AND BUYER FEATURES:
* Compare Feature
* Favorite list - Add as favourite feature
* Email notifications
* Carry out in-depth searches on price, property type, bathroom numbers, floor areas and more
* Comments - option to leave comments on property (Komento integration)
* Apply numerous simple-to-use filters, such as availability filters, lease term filters, ‘order by’ filters and more
* Browse through properties with a user-friendly search system
* Save searches option with advanced notifications system
* Browse expert looking slider galleries of property photos
* Multiple Slideshow effects
* Download an array of PDF documents, property images and videos
* Read short descriptions in listings and long, in-depth descriptions on main property pages
* Share via Twitter & Facebook and use the ‘Send to a friend’ option
* Page print option
* Easy to use property enquiry and contact forms
* View ‘latest’, ‘popular’ and ‘random property slideshows with an included module
* Google maps back-end and front-end integration
Customizable, unlimited currencies & sign positions with different price formats for every country
* Google Street view
* List (detailed) & Table (short) property listing layout options
* Very powerful levels of customization
* Front-end management – add, edit and remove properties without logging into Joomla admin
Related address fields based on AJAX
Optional bespoke MLS integration
Supports extra add-ons and other templates
FLASH support in property description
Built in SEO tools
Multilingual support (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Greek, Arabic, Russian, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Por
It works quite good with nice layouts, good features, clear documentation, I even can change some parts in the layout by myself.
The support is really good while I was configuring with the first installation and I had several issues with component so I asked a question, and then I received answers from developer team immediately. Thanks
Support is fast, simple and very objective: Fantastic!
I recommend everyone this robust extension!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ITS DEVELOPERS AND SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!
But we found this component and for low money (it`s really very low money) we received a excellent Real Estate component with very very good support.
So - I recommend use this Real Estate component - it`s very cheaper, very good quality, very good support, and very easy to use it for building a real estate site.
Great work guys!
The package includes installation and configuration by Fastw3b and that alone was worth the price. Once I installed Joomla, they did the rest and even imported an existing property database from a MySQL export file. We asked for several tweaks to the template and they were all completed for us at no additional cost.
Special thanks to Svetlana Shmorgun for all of her patient help with questions and special requests. This has been by far the best experience I've had with an extension developer and highly recommend this extension to anyone who is setting up a real estate website.
The components are also available individually if you don't need all the options and setup assistance, and your budget won't allow a $1,000 purchase.
- One time payment and life-time updates
- friendly support
- easy installation and set-up.
- Many nice features.
- lack of quick support (was better initially. Bugs reported in Membership Subscription & Search Module not sorted out even after 1 month.)
- lack of forum (This is required because they work 5 days a week. Sometimes we can get quick support/help from users.)
- No notification to clients when there's an update.
Overall one of the best Real Estate Extension. There are few more features required to make this extension even better specially responsive layout, Jom Social / CB integration...
We appreciate your kind feedback and your suggestions list that we receive regularly from you. We are really sorry if we haven't met your expectaions regarding support speed but to fix some bugs we need more time than 24 hours specially if these improvements are already scheduled for the next version as they are complicated and touch large parts of code. As for the features that our component still lacks, we hope you will enjoy the next release with responsive template and component layout. We really hope that next release will be worth 5 stars from you! :) Any way a big Thank You and keep staying with us!
My client wanted to pick up a feed from a well known property system in the UK and although quite a lot of customisation was needed the team at FW Real Estate pulled it off and my client is very pleased with the end result.
This is the second site I have used FW Real Estate on and I hope to use it on many more in the future.
Big thanks to Svetlana and the developers.
The most important of all: The support really rocks! Instant responses via chat / e-mail, r e a l l y patient with your questions. They are kindly reading all of your requests and trying to do eeeverything(!) to find a solution!
If you are looking for a great product and effective partners search no more! Go 4 it!
The support is available 5 days a week. If I have to make a suggestion, it would be to reduce the time between support ticket submitting and response. Thank you.
Thank you for your review. We have been working with you for about a year already and did our best to reply your every email according to our Support Rules. We replied the next day after we have received your email or even the day we received it. Customization requests require usually more time for response and we are sorry if you had to wait.
It is a pity to hear a little disappointment in your words but any way we must thank you for pointing this out as now we know what we should take care of better.