- CURL required
Real Estate Manager allow Real Estate Agency and Real Estate Brokers upload and manage real estate and property items on Joomla based websites.
Upload Photo, manage real estate categories and subcategories, displayed property on Google map, post comments, manage Rent and Buy Request and more other important functions for Real Estate website available for Real Estate Agency and Real Estate Brokers with Real Estate Manager Basic.
* Full rebuilt data model, now site owner can set every property field name and values with help language file. So site owner can create any property field structure.
* Full Category & Subcategory support
* Uses GD for work with photo.
* User Rent Request function with calendar.
* User Buy Request function.
* Integrated [Search House] function.
* Integration with Google map API.
* Tab Users interface.
* Houses gallery.
* Fully language aware frontend and backend.
* English included, other languages can be downloaded from the website.
* Category & Subcategory show in Joomla pathway.
* Main Category list now shows Subcategories.
* Button [Add Review] with AJAX show-hide form.
* Dropdowns default to "All Houses" and "All Categories".
* Subcategories show clearer in dropdown boxes.
* Sorting improvements in [Houses Manager].
* Added checks for empty HouseID to [Houses Manager].
* Possibility to customize eHouse download URL.
* Administrator can add a direct link to an eHouse
* Possibility to assign different custom images to each Category (instead of having one standard icon for all)
* Sorting improvements in [Category Manager]
* Ability to assign different folder icons to Categories and Subcategories.
* House Review Management per single House
* Rent Request Manager in backend
* Buy Request Manager in backend
* Option [Show Reviews] with rights settings
* Option [Show Rent Status] with rights settings
* Option [Show House Price]
* Option [Show eDocument Download Link]
* Option [Set House Cover Size]
* Option [Set Items Per Page]
* Option [Custom Category Images]
* Option [eHouse Support] with location setting
* Option - Google map API key
* Sample data at installation time (for starting users)
Added very much new modules and plugins
It has potential to be awesome addition, maybe the paid version don't have the issues the free one has.
Hope to work with this in a future version.
Well, the problem was found within the name of the language file. I changed brazilian.php into Brazilian.php and a second later the extension worked perfectly also in portugues.
I will make it short, with the English and German language configuration it worked perfectly. And the result is unbelievable. The usage is very easy.
I only advice to use a template with white background. My first template had a dark gray background which fit terribly to the RealEstateManager (without doing changes on it).
If you look for a easy to use Real Estate component, give it a try. I may have had some problems, but I solved them without giving at least a try to the support team. In the past I used a different extension which was not for free, which still don't work with Joomla 2.5 yet and which was much more complicated to customize.