- This extension requires registration to download.
- CURL required
Real Estate website builder allow Real Estate Agency and Real Estate Brokers to manage property site.
With property extension you can upload photo, manage real estate categories and subcategories, displayed property on Google map, post comments, manage Rent and Buy Request in your free real estate website templates http://ordasoft.com/real-estate-website-templates.
More other important functions for property site available in new version of Real Estate Manager.
At last version of Real Estate Manager were added:
* Possibility add new special price to real estate
* Language associate houses on Editing (Adding) House
* New function select special price
* Rent real estate for night
* Apply button, while added new house
* Fixed calendar of rent property
The main features of Real Estate website builder are:
* Full rebuilt data model, now site owner can set every property field name and values with help language file. So site owner can create any property field structure.
* Full Category & Subcategory support
* Uses GD for work with photo.
* User Rent Request function with calendar.
* User Buy Request function.
* Integrated [Search House] function.
* Integration with Google map API.
* Tab Users interface.
* Houses gallery.
* Fully language aware frontend and backend.
* English included, other languages can be downloaded from the website.
* Category & Subcategory show in Joomla pathway.
* Main Category list now shows Subcategories.
* Button [Add Review] with AJAX show-hide form.
* Dropdowns default to "All Houses" and "All Categories".
* Subcategories show clearer in dropdown boxes.
* Sorting improvements in [Houses Manager].
* Added checks for empty HouseID to [Houses Manager].
* Possibility to customize eHouse download URL.
* Administrator can add a direct link to an eHouse
* Possibility to assign different custom images to each Category (instead of having one standard icon for all)
* Sorting improvements in [Category Manager]
* House Review Management per single House
* Rent Request Manager in backend
* Buy Request Manager in backend
* Option [Show Reviews] with rights settings
* Option [Show Rent Status] with rights settings
* Option [Show House Price]
* Option - Google map API key
* Sample data at installation time (for starting users)
Added very much new modules and plugins.
For more details about the extent of Real Estate Manager features see: http://ordasoft.com/Real-Estate-Manager-Software-Joomla.html
Well, the problem was found within the name of the language file. I changed brazilian.php into Brazilian.php and a second later the extension worked perfectly also in portugues.
I will make it short, with the English and German language configuration it worked perfectly. And the result is unbelievable. The usage is very easy.
I only advice to use a template with white background. My first template had a dark gray background which fit terribly to the RealEstateManager (without doing changes on it).
If you look for a easy to use Real Estate component, give it a try. I may have had some problems, but I solved them without giving at least a try to the support team. In the past I used a different extension which was not for free, which still don't work with Joomla 2.5 yet and which was much more complicated to customize.
The problem is when i'm on a property and click on the tabs: main, location, all information or reviews it forwards me again to the categorys sale, old, new rent.
For any errors we have forum and mail support !
Why you not show that error to support ?
We (ordasoft team) reply to all requests!
You first who said about that rerror
All look like or user not check component features, or not check documentation or simply wish write bad review. because all what about he said - he can change with help component config