- This extension requires registration to download.
- v1.1 is a security fix - you should upgrade immediately.
User can see the item’s in the Google Map. User can also rate the particular item (car). We have put the Ajax rating control to rate the item (car). Admin can set the design of category page, item (car) page and item (car) detail page from the back end. Admin can also create the fields dynamically from the back end.
* Internal Template system - Rewrite almost any screen using templates Dynamic fields.
* Complete tagging system - Insert new fields into templates using tags.
* Generated from back end and admin put those fields in the selected form.
* Dynamic fields order can be changed from back end for particular form.
* Category form and Item form design has been dynamically generated from back end.
* We have put the Google Map to view item in the Google Map.
* We have put the Ajax rating. User can rate the particular item (car).
* Car presentation using jQuery.
* There are more than 15 different effect modules available for the car presentation.
JE Auto search:-
-search particular model car maker wise. user just only select maker from drop down it display models for that maker in below drop down using ajax .
-this help to search particular model of car.
JE Auto category:-
-Auto category module displays listing of vehicle makers which configured from backend.
-it displays all models of maker
JE Auto Random:-
-Auto Random module displays random listing of vehicle models which configured from backend.
JE Auto Recent:-
-Auto Recent module displays recent listing of vehicle models which configured from backend.
JE Auto Effect :-
- Selected category item will be rotate in 15 different themes.
Security Release new com_jeauto1.1.
JE Auto 1.0 version
#feature :- new ajax rating feature and tabs in the item detail page.
# bug 00001 : Remove the Sql Injection error on view item page.
JE Auto 1.2 version
#bug 00002 : remove small bug
#Features :- New tab display there
#Features :- Car detail page view changes, Add extra tabs
Compared with other components of the same category is very poor quality, and regarding the browser compatibility, I've seen multiple issues browsing the site with Google Chrome. Still in version 1.3 (not beta and commercial versions) needs a lot of work to be put on for going better.
The only thing that stands out in the 1.6 native installation.