- Managing unlimited models (related to a make)
- Import makes and models (CSV)
- We offer you a makes and models package also
- Featured cars/vehicles on top of list.
- Uploading images.(UNLIMITED)
- Resizing images. (GD2 required)
- Hitcounter per car!
- Special prices to logged in users.
- Edit and Add/Apply vehicles
- Managing 1 PDF file per vehicle. (Need to create it your self)
- Lightbox images in your own format
- Multi Language Component
- Send to friend Function
- Enquiry Function to dealer
- Category Pages with description
- Lots of Configuration
- SEF Url's based on Joomla Route System
- VIN & Stock Numbers in Front and Backend
- Human Tests Before submitting Enquiry or Send To Friend
- Advanced search pages with clean results.
- Makes and model Import System
- APK & Bovag and NAP Guarantee for dutch users.
- All Emails Are sent in HTML formats, can be changed by admin
- Several Prices and formats available
- Improved Search in backend
- Ordering vehicles like you want as set in the backend.
- Full Inventory Pages (All vehicles in one page)
- Metakeys & Description to vehicles
- Configurable dropdown menu's at category page.
- YouTube Support in Lightbox (Joomla 1.7 versions)
- PDF Crowed Support for online PDF Creating
- ACL Levels added in management/administration
- Native Captcha (no plugins required)
- Unlimited Vehicle Options by Checkboxes and manager
- Sold Vehicle Categories
- Vehicles can be posted in several categories at once.
- Multiple image uploader has been added in v3.0.1
Also available in PRO version to serve dealers on your website! Checkout our website for information.
Till 01-02-2013 you get the 147 makes and 1688 models database for free when you buy Single Dealer!
I'm very disappointed. When the maker(s) still fix the little problems and should be more active at the supportforum it could be a very succesfull component.
Hi, as we can't see your name here it's hard to respond. But I never saw any emails with this name coming along.
If you do have problems, we allways try to answer those within 24h. If you still have problems, just send me an email.
There have been repeated requests on the forum for a DEMO, for both the free and commercial versions? Do you expect people to pay for the product without seeing it?
Also there are posts on your forums that have not been answered for months. Everyone is busy but that is ridiculous.
We have now combined the PRO and Single Dealer website to provide you a better support. Also a new bugtracker, as you can see all posts are answered now.
There is a demo: http://rd-demo.com/mini-pro
The lack of any documentation does not help too much either. There is a link on the web page that is linked to a documentation but to a different product. Talking about their web site, there is only very little helpful information regarding the software at all.
Maybe it is just an incomplete installation file they provide, but as it is being provided right now, it is not usable.
- Easy to install and use
- No SEF url
- Thumbnails not fit the configured size
- No working search module (management make/models ajaxified work sometime yes sometime no)
- No thumb/cars showcase featured or random category module
- And the worst point absolutely no support
With paid version maybe the support are more decent..but I don't need this version because it contain more options useless for me...In my case the free version are quite enough..
Thank you for your review.
First of all I wanted to say:
- SEF is coming, but I am also busy. So please hold the line for that.
- The dropdown menus are working properly, tested this on 4 servers. And all without problems.
- Thumbnails problem is fixed in the latest version? What versiopn did you install?
- There is no modle yet for featured vehicles. As you could see in the JED I've ticked the component box only.
- Support? I've never had any mails from you?
-Does what it says! no extra bits you dont need.
-Already has hundreds of makes included so dont have to worry about that
-So easy to customize, the user community is pretty much able to fix problems and bugs themselves!
Image preiews are skew if the have different aspect ratio.
>>I would suggest reducing height and width proportionaly.
Menu linking to categories doesnt work out of the box
>>A patch has already been creted by a user but this should already be included into the original installation
Non English number system
>>I would suggest settings in the configuration page instead of users having to mess around the PHP files
English language files have lots of errors
>>Again the user community have already created better ones THEY NEED TO BE INCLUDED!
Uploading images is not as straight forward as it should be.
>>I suggest looking at the code behind the joomla banner component to see how it could be done better.
No modules, for a component that really needs them
>> Currently developing my own set for myself.
Conclusion: Very very nice! Solid and simple. needs presetation fixes here and there.
I must say regarding the looks, it's the best I have ever seen so far. The one thing which must be worked out is the translation in English, which is not very good, but it works.
Also I found myself with some writing permissions when it comes to upload the images, I must first insert the car into the database save and close, then enter again to upload the images (on linux servers, on windows worked directly), maybe the editors should have placed an apply button to speed things up a little.
Also what I miss is the lack of modules for the 1.5.4 version - latest models, top rated , etc, a search form.
Overall, it's by far the best auto component I found so far, the guys are doing a good job, but it still needs some work.
Anyway thumbs up