- CURL required
Vehicle Manager Basic it's a free vehicle component for Joomla 1.5/1.6/1.7/2.5/3.x site, that helps you to create vehicle store with cars, trucks, buses and other vehicles. Free Software Vehicle Manager is simple in installation and using in car dealership website templates http://ordasoft.com/car-dealership-website-templates.
Vehicle Manager Basic - free vehicle extension has a lot of options and settings, what make management of car shop more effective. Admin can create category of Vehicles (cars, trucks, buses, boots, bike, used autos, car rent, cars for sale, truck for sale and other).
Vehicle Manager contains a photo gallery, where users can see detailed pictures of Vehicles and also contains a large number of descriptions of Vehicles, such as: Model, Year of issue, Mileage, Engine type, Transmission, Drive type, Number of cylinders and other useful information.
In section Vehicles location visitors can see Vehicles on the Google map. Visitors can add reviews and rating of Vehicles.
At last version of Vehicle Manager were added:
* Possibility add new special price to vehicles
* Language associate vehicles on Editing (Adding)
* New function select special price
* Rent cars, trucks, buses, boats and other vehicles for night
* Apply button, while added new cars, trucks, buses, boats and other vehicles
* Fixed calendar of vehicles
The main features of Vehicle website builder are:
* Full Category & Subcategory support
* Uses GD for work with photo.
* User Rent Request function with calendar.
* User Buy Request function.
* Integrated [Search Vehicles] function.
* Integration with Google map API.
* Tab Users interface.
* Vehicles gallery.
* Fully language aware frontend and backend.
* English included, other languages can be downloaded from the website.
* Category & Subcategory show in Joomla pathway.
* Main Category list now shows Subcategories.
* Button [Add Review] with AJAX show-hide form.
* Dropdowns default to "All Vehicles" and "All Categories".
* Subcategories show clearer in dropdown boxes.
* Sorting improvements in [Vehicle Manager].
* Added checks for empty VehicleID to [Vehicle Manager].
* Possibility to customize eVehicle download URL.
* Administrator can add a direct link to an eVehicle
* Possibility to assign different custom images to each Category (instead of having one standard icon for all)
* Sorting improvements
For more details about the extent of Vehicle Manager features see: http://ordasoft.com/Vehicle-Manager-Software-Joomla.html
Initially I had a couple of setup issues but simply by asking the appropriate questions in their Support Forum I quickly got the answers I needed.
It is a lot more flexible than I first thought and the fact that there are both free and paid versions meant that I have been able to fully evaluate both the main component and the truly excellent modules that support it seamlessly and then was easily able to convince my client that we need to go Pro!
If you wish add change to extension, you must understand all again will need check and recheck.
And with questions afterwards they also have a quick and adequate support!
I wish all commercial support would be as good as this one!
I am pleased with the function of the program it produces a very nice interface for adding & managing vehicle, rentals & sales. The name is a little misleading. Vehicle Manager is far more geared towards car sales/rentals. Thankfully they've had the forethought to build up the program with language files and so I was able to convert most of the fields to the boat terms my site needed.
I would have given top rating but I do have one problem in customizing. I had to customize a fair amount of the php function & template files. This is was easy to do, but limits me from easy updates. I can live with this, but I hope they consider producing vehicle type modules.
Their support is top notch, VERY quick in response.
Ordasoft, I love you man!!! Lols :-)
It is very easy to load the vehicles, which was a concern when we were looking at different extensions.
The best part is the support that we have received from the developer with a few problems that we had in setting it up and explaining to us what he had done to remedy each situation