Sponsoring and Donation
There are two ways to support me right now:
- This extension is part of Github Sponsors by sponsoring me, you help me continue my oss work for the Joomla! Project, write bug fixes, improving features and maintain my extensions.
- You just want to send me an one-time donation? Great you can do this via PayPal.me/zero24.
Thanks for your support!
This plugin allows to force users to set up 2FA in a specific user group.
- Setup the groups to force a 2FA setup on the next login.
Initial setup the plugin
- Download the latest version of the plugin
- Install the plugin using
Upload & Install
- Enable the plugin
System - Force2faUsergroupfrom the plugin manager
- Setup the groups that you want 2FA to be enforced one.
Now the inital setup is completed.
Select form a multiselect the groups on where the 2FA should be enforced on the next login.
Please note that my update server only supports the latest version running the latest version of Joomla and atleast PHP 7.2.5.
Any other plugin version I may have added to the download section don't get updates using the update server.
Issues / Pull Requests
You have found an Issue, have a question or you would like to suggest changes regarding this extension?
Open an issue in this repo or submit a pull request with the proposed changes.
Beyond this repo
This feature has been merged to the Joomla! Core and will be part of the upcomming 4.1 release. This plugin here acts as a backport for Joomla 3.9+