JS Reading Time & Progress Bar
JS Reading Time & Progress Bar is a Joomla plugin Inspired by Medium, used to display an estimated time to read an article and creates a progress bar that indicates how much you’ve scrolled on a web site.
It’s very helpful to indicate the reading progress in an article or a blog post.
Generally, such indicators are used on long articles and help readers understand how far they're from finishing the article.
It supports most well-liked browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE8+, and mobile browsers.
Now your readers have a view of the reading progress.
- Displays a progress bar that indicates how much you’ve scrolled on a web site
- Displays an estimated time to read an article
- Easy to use
- Works with all templates
- Full Responsive works on all devices
- Easy to customize
- Customizable position
- Customizable colors
- Customizable height
- 6 styles available more in the next version
- Support for mobile devices
- Valid HTML5 code
- Cross-browser compatible
- Lightweight and fast
- All major browsers supported: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, IE8+, iOS, Android,