Dzinga Smart Callback
Call-back widget by Dzinga it is a fast and easy way to double your site’s conversion rates and streamline your sales department. Try our solution for free, you will see how easy and effective it is!
It’s a graphical module you can install on your site with just one line of code. Smart call-back is a cutting-edge software tool that lets you sell online much more effectively. You’ll see the number of orders made on your site jump from day one. Widget reacts to how site visitors behave and keeps warm clients from leaving. This widget suggest them leaving their contact for later communication or generating incoming call with operator in 21 seconds!
Smart call-back is a widget that:
- Offers site visitors a free phone consultation exactly when they need it
- Gets phone numbers from site visitors and saves them to your database
- Automatically connects site visitors to one of your representatives in 21 seconds or less
- Keeps visitors on your site even when they’re thinking about leaving – Smart call-back algorithm detects movement of the mouse towards the exit button and displays „Catch the leaving” popup
Few reasons to install Smart call-back on your site:
- More orders – Let your site visitors request a free call back on the spot so you can help them overcome any last doubts the may have.
- Fewer expenses – The call-back widget is a great alternative to a toll-free number. Both options are free for the client, while Smart call-back is much cheaper for you.
- Competitive advantage – The speed with which you react to call-back requests will surprise even the most seasoned of clients, placing you in a favorable light next to your competitors.
- Free – Calls back are free for the customer even if they’re in another city or country. People will be more than happy to get in touch!
- Fast – The Dzinga system connects site visitors with a representative in less than 30 seconds. Step in and take warm clients by the hand!
- Easy – Site visitors don’t have to call you themselves or, more importantly, wait on the line. All it takes is one click in the widget