Record Counter for ChronoForms
ChronoForms allows forms to have associated tables where the submitted records are stored. This simple module allows to display a counter of the number of records in the associated table, along with a target to be achieved. There are two layouts available at this time: the simple counter, and a progress bar (only if a target is set). It's as simple as that.
There are a few things to be observed:
- Forms must have an associated and enabled DB table
- The table name must match the form title (except for case)
Tested with ChronoForms 5.0.11, but should work with most versions.
Many thanks to the folks at ChronoEngine for their wonderful tool(s).
- Target # of records (ex. for a petition, campaign, etc.)
- Counter view
- Progress bar view (only when a target is set)
- NEW Circle view (using percircle and jQuery)
- Customizable CSS
- Available languages: English, Italian, German
- JED compliance
- Added remove link after target is achieved
- Translations updated
- Optimizations in layout and colours
- Added Circle progress visualization
- German de-DE language
- Advanced options
- Initial release