FMJ-TagCloud provides flexible TagClouds with Joomla and/or K2 Tags
- Ability to use Joomla or K2 Tags
- Ability to combine both Joomla and K2 Tags in one Tag-Cloud
- Flexible category filtering on K2 Tag sources
- Very flexible selection types and selection time-periods
- Choice of which Cloud Generator to use - jQCloud or WordCloud2.
- Hassle-free default settings! In most cases, users probably will not need to change many settings.
- Performance optimized code! The module avoids unnecessary database calls, as well as unnecessary code execution as much as possible. For the end-user this means faster response times as well as saving cpu cycles and energy, which helps the environment.
- Joomla 3.4 or newer
- PHP 5.4 or newer
- jQuery (Joomla shipped or newer)
- Frank Mayer
- Last updated:
- Oct 03 2016
- Date added:
- Sep 25 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated