GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET
This extension integrates the GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET library into Joomla! CMS. It enables users to view, annotate, collaborate on and share over 50 types of documents and images right on your Joomla website. Supported document formats include:
- Portable Document Format: .pdf
- Microsoft Word: .doc .docx .docm .dot .dotx .dotm
- Microsoft Excel: .xls .xlsx .xlsm .xlsb .xml
- Microsoft PowerPoint: .ppt .pptx .pps .ppsx
- Microsoft Visio: .vsd .vss .vst .vdx .vsx .vtx .vsdx .vdw
- Microsoft Project: .mpp .mpt
- Microsoft Outlook: .msg .eml .emlx .mht
- OpenDocument Formats: .odt .ott .ods .odp
- Rich Text Format: .rtf
- Plain Text Format: .txt
- Comma-Separated Values: .csv
- HyperText Markup Language: .htm .html .mht .mhtml
- XML Paper Specification: .xps
- AutoCAD Drawing File Format: .dxf
- Image files: .bmp .gif .jpg .png .tiff
- Electronic publication: .epub
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Unlike our cloud-based extension released earlier, this one integrates the downloadable .NET library which can be deployed on-premises and allows you to store and host documents locally.
Users can view and annotate documents from any modern browser without having to install any plugins or the original software that the documents were created in. Supported browsers include: Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Safari 5+ and their mobile versions.
Comprehensive document collaboration functionality for faster document review and approval: users can easily share documents with others, annotate the same document simultaneously, see who left what comments/annotations and reply on them, etc.
The library provides a wide set of annotation and commenting tools, including: sticky notes, freehand lines, rectangles, arrows, text strikeout/underline, redaction, ruler and watermarks.
Support for native PDF and Microsoft Word annotations: PDF or DOC/DOCX files annotated online on your Joomla website can be exported to a PDF or Word document respectively with the annotations in them for further offline editing. Likewise, PDF documents can be uploaded with annotations in them for online review.
User access rights management: document printing, downloading and text coping can be disabled with the read-only mode. This way you can share your documents with others, while preventing unauthorized copying of your sensitive content.
Please note! To use this extension on your website, you need to install the GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET library first. For more information on the library and to download a free evaluation copy, please visit GroupDocs site at: