The Nice Watermark plugin provides a fast, easy, way to apply a non-destructive text based watermark or copyright notice to any image that you wish to display on a Joomla webpage. There is no need to edit your images in Photoshop before uploading them. Simply add a tag in an article, custom module or just about anywhere text can be added (including template index files). Alternatively, you can specify any image class that you want to automatically watermark.
Or, specify an image class
<img class="yourclass" src="images/imagetomark.jpg" />
Then, like magic, the Nice Watermark plugin will replace the tag with a watermarked version of your image. The Nice Watermark plugin gives you full control over all of the watermarking parameters making it easily customizable to your needs. Download the Nice Watermark plugin today and say good-bye to the painstaking, time consuming, Photoshop watermarking process.
* Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 & 3.0 compatible
* Supports watermarking based on image class
* Compatible with K2
* Automatically creates watermarked images
* Non-destructive watermarking
* Use images from your site or host on remote locations, like flickr, Picasa, etc.
* Supports JPG, PNG, & GIF image formats
* Individual watermark text or watermark text
* Adjustable watermark color
* Adjustable watermark transparency/alpha channel
* Choose from 16 different font face & style combinations
* Adjustable watermark angle
* Adjustable watermark horizontal positioning
* Adjustable watermark verticle positioning
* Assignable cache folder
* Assignable cache time for optimal server performance
* Assign a CSS class attribute to any generated HTML image tag
* Assign a CSS style attribute to any generated HTML image tag
* Assign a title attribute to any generated HTML image tag
* Assign a alt attribute to any generated HTML image tag
* Joomla 1.5 or greater
* GD Library (standard in most PHP installations, check with your host if you are unsure)
Release version 1.55 changes:
* Corrected error effecting image class based watermarking.
Release version 1.56 changes:
* Class based watermarking now outputs valid XHTML.
Release version 1.58 changes:
* Joomla 3.0 compatible
* Class based watermarking now outputs valid XHTML or valid HTML.
* Resolved issue with K2 class based watermarking with subdirectory file paths.
- Date added:
- Nov 20 2009
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update System
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated