OS Touch Slider
OS Touch Slider works in Joomla 3.2-Joomla 3.9.X and higher. Joomla slider module includes a number of features for handy slider module using and creating stunning responsive slideshows without code knowledge: responsive Joomla slider feature, real-time frontend editor, rich content customizing options, Drag & Drop, HTML/Video/Audio Support and more. Just try editing slides on the fly on the demo and see how it works.
Slideshow is compatible with browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari.*
✰ MAIN FEATURES OF TOUCH SLIDER:
✔ Responsive Joomla Slider
‣ Responsive design is a must in a modern world. OS Touch Slider allows comfortable browsing from different devices - mobiles, smartphones, tablets and desktops.
✔ Real-time Frontend Editor
‣ Configure Joomla responsive slideshow in a real time right on the frontend of your website and see changes immediately. Make your slider awesome
✔ Options for Content Customizing
‣ Customize each slide of OS Touch Slider with rich captions. Use Google fonts, change size, color, background and more to create beautiful content. Forget about Photoshop, now you can create slides with awesome captions only by using slideshow tools.
✔ Drag & Drop Features
‣ In OS Touch Slider, Joomla slider module, Drag & Drop images into slider, change the order of slides with your mouse, drag and drop elements and texts on slides.
✔ HTML/Video/Audio Support
‣ Embed YouTube and Vimeo videos, audios, background music or other HTML code in slides of OS Touch Slider easily. In OS Touch Slider it is possible to insert any HTML code into slide, for example images, links and videos/audios by embedding it in caption of the slider image.
✔ Stunning Transition Effects
‣ Slider animation options allow adding different transition effects for the responsive slideshow: you may choose using 30+ predefined transition effects, or create any custom transition effect using special tool.
✰ GENERAL FEATURES OF TOUCH SLIDER:
☑ Pixels or percentage - Pixels or percentage for width and height of slideshow (use percentage to create responsive slider) ☑ Width - Slider width in px or percents ☑ Height - Slider height in px or percents ☑ Crop image - Crop, resize or leave image original in slider module ☑ Slider direction - Horizontal or vertical slider direction ☑ Initial slide - Index number of initial slide of Joomla slideshow ☑ Autoplay - Delay between transitions in ms. If this parameter is not specified, auto play will be disabled ☑ Autoplay stops on last - Enable this parameter and autoplay will be stopped when it reaches last slide (has no effect in loop mode) ☑ Autoplay interactions - Set to No and autoplay will not be disabled after user interactions (swipes), it will be restarted every time after interaction ☑ Speed - Duration of transition between slides (in ms) ☑ Prev/Next arrows - Shows arrows
✰ ADVANCED OPTIONS OF TOUCH SLIDESHOW:
☑ Slides per view - Defines number of images in row per slide in touch slider ☑ Slides per column - Number of images in column per slide ☑ Column fill - Defines how slides should fill rows, by column or by row ☑ Slides per group - Set numbers of slides to define and enable group sliding ☑ Centered slides - Enables auto-centering of slides of Joomla 3 slider ☑ Pagination - Shows pagination ☑ Pagination type - String with type of slideshow pagination. Choose between "bullets", "fraction" and "progress" ☑ Pagination clickable - If Yes then clicking on pagination button will cause transition to appropriate slide of slider. Only for bullets pagination type of slideshow ☑ Scrollbar - Shows scrollbar of slider ☑ Keyboard control - Set to Yes to enable navigation through slides using keyboard right and left (for horizontal mode), top and bottom (for vertical mode) keyboard arrows ☑ Mousewheel control - Set to Yes to enable navigation through slides using mouse wheel ☑ Mousewheel on edges - Set to Yes and slider will release mousewheel event and allow page scrolling when slider is on edge positions (in the beginning or in the end) ☑ Free mode - If Yes then slides will not have fixed positions ☑ Loop - Set to Yes to enable continuous loop mode of slideshow ☑ Lazy loading - Set to Yes to enable images lazy loading in slideshow ☑ Reset settings - Resets setting to default slider settings
✰ Useful Links:
More Information here: ‣ http://ordasoft.com/os-touch-slider-joomla-responsive-slideshow Video Docs: ‣ https://ordasoft.com/how-to-install-os-touch-joomla-responsive-slider.html ‣ https://ordasoft.com/manage-images-and-create-captions-in-OS-Touch-best-joomla-slider ‣ https://ordasoft.com/Animate-text-in-best-joomla-slider Support Forum: ‣ https://ordasoft.com/Forum/
slider, slideshow, Joomla responsive slider, Joomla slider module, Joomla slideshow module, slideshow Joomla 3, joomla slideshow extension, slider joomla 3, joomla responsive slider, jQuery slider, jQuery slideshow, image slider, video slider, YouTube slider, responsive video slider, responsive touch slider, touch slider.
OS Touch Slider
- Last updated:
Jun 10 2021
4 months ago
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Write a review