RC Justified Gallery
One of the best looking and easiest to use image galleries for Joomla! Built around a beautiful and modern responsive design. The demo is a must-see. You'll love it!
Justified Fixed-Width Layout...
Add beautiful edge-to-edge image galleries to your site with clean, crisp edges, without cropping or changing the aspect ratios of your images. The effect is just like what you see on Flickr, Google Photos and the Windows 10 Photos app - why should the big companies be the only ones with such great photo layouts?
Easy to Use...
It's easy to add RC Justified Gallery to any article on your site, with just three clicks from the article editor. That, plus automatic thumbnail creation, make this an incredibly easy plugin to use - You can get your first galleries up and running in under 2 minutes.
RC Justified Gallery looks great on all screen sizes, from phones and tablets up to desktop monitors. It also dynamically resizes as the browser window changes size.
Some high quality add-ons are already available, and more are currently in development.
Optional Built-in Shadowbox / Lightbox...
RC Justified Gallery includes a gorgeous jQuery based shadowbox (or lightbox), with silky smooth animations done in a way that'll really make your images pop. If you prefer, you can use it with whichever other shadowbox or lightbox plugin you normally use.
You can change the image spacing and the size of the rows in your galleries, round off corners on your thumbnails and choose whether or not to show the image names, depending on your needs.
While the plugin is very easy to use, its functions are documented in detail in the extensive user guide.
New in version 4.0.0:
This is a pretty big release...
WebP Thumbnails (if supported by server)
WebP thumbnails are now created alongside jpg ones, and are served up to supported browsers, reducing download size by ~33%.
Support for additional image formats
.webp, .bmp and .wbmp image formats are now supported, alongside the existing .jpg, .png and .gif.
Show image titles in the shadowbox
This has been the one of the most requested features for a little while. Well, now it's here!
Loads of new customisation options
* Thumbnail background colour (for while the images are loading)
* Image titles are fully customisable
* Rounded corners for thumbnails
* Sepia and greyscale options for thumbnails
* Change overlay colour and opacity in the shadowbox
Another heavily requested feature. Images can now be sorted by either file name, date or just random. Date is based on the exif data, if available.
Images now load after the initial page load, meaning that your galleries won't slow down navigation around your site. Don't worry though - this doesn't result in content moving around on the page as the images load. Instead, the thumbnail placeholders are shown on the page already in the correct size for the images to pop into.
The gallery now respects any rotation data in the image's exif, making sure your images are always the right way round
New in version 3.4.0:
- Curved corners for image thumbnails.
- Open images in the shadowbox at a smaller size (Several requests were received for this feature. I hope you enjoy it!)
New in version 3.3.0:
- Support for the Joomla update system
- Better handling for when a user closes the shadowbox while an image is still loading
- Some code housekeeping
New in version 3.2.1:
- PHP 7 support - There weren't any errors, but have now removed a deprecated API call.
New in version 3.2.0:
- Support for a new addon! There's now a social addon, which lets you add buttons to the shadowbox to share directly to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Tumblr.
- Support for anchor links. Anchor links allow directly linking to an image in the gallery. When the page loads, it scrolls to that image in the gallery, and opens it in the shadowbox seamlessly.
New in version 3.1.3:
- Update to the image sizing algorithm, to keep images much closer to the target row height, for a cleaner, more organized look.
New in version 3.1.2:
- Minor bug fix release
New in version 3.1.1:
- Now supports touch gestures! Mobile users can now swipe left or right to navigate through images in the shadowbox (note that if you're updating from an older version, you may need to change to the newer shadowbox in the plugin's settings to get this feature).
Design inspired by Flickr and Google Photos