UIkit Modules is set of joomla 3 modules based on uikit framework. Best off uikit components turned into easy to use joomla modules, to help you display your custom content and joomla articles in a nice dynamic way.
- Grid Stack – two column layout with text and media
- Slideshow – responsive image slideshows
- Slideset – image sets that you can loop through
- Switcher – tabs & switchers
- Accordion – expanded and collapsed lists
- Slider – items you can scroll with the mouse, touch gestures or a regular navigation
- Gallery – images display in a grid with filter navigation (loads images from specified folders)
- Grid – Display your joomla articles in a dynamic grid with filter navigation.
- Pricing Table – Add uinlimited pricing tables and slide true them using slideset component.
- Popover – Map your images with info markers.
Added "Strip HTML" option to switcher module.
Turn this option off if you dont want your article content to be stripped off any html, note that "chars limit" option will not work if "Strip HTML" is disabled.
All modules rewrited and optimized
Optimized joomla articles db queries
No support for K2 and VirtueMart.
Rewriten and optimized plugin with few new options.
Article Grid module is renamed to Grid
Two new modules added: Pricing Table and Popover
Added more display, layout, styling options for all modules. Now you can style your modules to match your theme directly from module options
Added lightbox option to all modules. Now you can choose image link between regular link and lightbox.
Basic ordering is now available for custom content.
- Last updated:
- Jul 21 2016
- Date added:
- Aug 13 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update System
Ease of use
Value for money