Zoo for JoomSEF1 review
JoomSEF plugin for the latest Zoo version and Artio's JoomSEF component (same functionality as our sh404sef plugin). Artio's JoomSEF is a free component.
Besides the usual SEF rewriting it allows you to remove/rename hardcoded keywords like category, item and frontpage etc. Please check the demo on our site to see how the URLs look like exactly.
- allow category path for option "show zoo category"
- category path should be enabled for categories as well
- added debug feature
- new codebase
- bug fixes
- Joomla 3.x compatible
- Zoo 3.1 compatible
- new feature: option to use title instead of alias
- Joomla 2.5 compatible
- dropped support for j17
- Zoo 2.5 support
- Joomla 1.7 support
- Zoo 2.4 compatible. Zoo 2.3 not supported anymore
- remove beta status
version 1.2 beta:
- Gui for easy configuration
- Fixed app alias not removed from tag and alphaindex
- No code changes
- Changed default settings. Application alias is shown by default now, since it was not clear to quite a few users that this has to be enabled in case of multiple apps (to avoid the "same frontpage" issue for all apps).
version 1.0 release candidate 2:
- Fixed "primary category cannot be turned off"
version 1.0 release candidate 1:
- Fixed Atom feed bug
- Removed /?catagory_id=xx that showed in some links
- Added option to show primary category of item in URL
- Renamed some files, please redownload plugin and example configuration
Please try also our extensions to add SPAM protection for Zoo comments and submissions.