Failed Login Attempts
This Joomla! Plugin records the failed and successful login attempts into the backend and frontend of your Joomla! website. It is useful for security purposes and serves as an information pool to track malicious user access (IP, country, browser, OS, etc.).
- Enable logs for backend (Store the logs for failed login attempts in Joomla's back-end).
- Enable logs for frontend (Store the logs for failed login attempts in Joomla's front-end).
- Successful Login Attempts (Store the logs for successful login attempts in Joomla front-end).
- Direct notification via email (Inform Admins for the failed and successfully login attempts).
- Save Logs to Database (Store the failed and successfully login attempts into the Database).
- Log Data: IP Address
- Log Data: Username
- Log Data: Password
- Log Data: Date Time
- Log Data: Country
- Log Data: Browser
- Log Data: Operating System
Normally we will answer your questions within 24 hours.
If you still have questions or concerns about the product after reading the documentation:
★ You can use our Support Forum https://www.web357.com/forum to ask your issues and report bugs.
★ Contact us using the contact form https://www.web357.com/contact.
★ You can send us an email to this address: support [@] web357 [.] com
★ Chat with us using the right-bottom box.
If you did not find the information you were looking for in the documentation or if you have any other questions regarding the product feel free to contact us. We will be happy to provide you with a detailed answer as quickly as we can.
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
It’s all about trust. With Web357, you cannot lose. Either you will love it and enjoy using it, or you will get your money back. Simple as that.
★ Still got questions? Ask anything at email@example.com.
★ More information at https://www.web357.com/joomla-extensions/failed-login-attempts