JH Recently Edited
JH Recently Edited shows the recently edited articles of all or the currently logged in user in the control panel. Permissions assumed the user can click on the title to continue editing the article.
- After installation, go to the Module Manager (Extension menu) and switch the Filter on the left side from Site to Administrator.
- Now you see the new module JH Recently Edited in the list. Click on it's title to enter the configuration.
- Change the drop down list Position to Control Panel [cpanel].
- Change the Status to Published.
- Pick the Number of Articles you want to display.
- Choose wether you want to see all articles or just the ones you edited.
- Save & Close, and check the Control Panel in the System menu.