100% MVC structure follow.User can search the job by Location or by Job Title or by Experience. User can also see the job category at the front page. Category wise jobs are displayed in it. Click on the particular category it will display that category jobs. If user wants to apply for that job then click on that job then it will display the job full description. Only registered user can applied for the job.
If new user register then he will gets the mail from administrator. Account detail for that user will be sent in that mail. If user has applied the job then each time administrator and job company gets the mail form that user.
Admin can set the design of the job category page, job page and Job description page from the three different type of editor which will be given in the Configuration Management. Default design will be given in the editors. Admin can make that own design for that pages.
There are three different managers in the admin side.
1. Category Management
2. Job Management
3. Fields Management
4. Form Layout
5. User Job
1. Category Management: - Admin can add, edit, delete, published and unpublished the category name, parent category and description.
2. Job Management: - Admin can add the job in the selected category. Job name, category, description, company, experience, street, postcode, city, country, email can add, edit, delete, published and unpublished from the job management. Email can used to confirm admin that user has applied the job.
3. Fields Management: - Admin can add, edit, delete the fields. Admin can also create the dynamic fields for particular form which he/she selected from the form combo box.
- Configuration: - There are mainly three editors. Default design will be given. Admin can change the design using these three editors.
- Category template in which the front end side design will be generated from this editor. Admin can change the design of the front end side category view.
- Job template in which the front end side design will be generated from this editor. Admin can change this design.
- Job detail template in which front end side design will be generated from this editor. Admin can change this design.
1. Dynamic fields generated from back end and admin put those fields in the selected form.
2. Dynamic fields order can be changed from back end for particular form.
3. Category form and Job form design has been dynamically generated from back end.
4. Admin can see the user’s applied jobs and their resume.
5. After applied the job the owner of the job gets the notification email from the user that this user has applied the job.
6. Display job in google map.
New features in Version 1.3
- 100% SEF and SEO url generate
- New captcha code added
- All category view added.
- Remove all SQL injection error.
- Add security in extensions
Features :- Alias added for SEO friendly url
- Ordering set
- Harmis Technology
- Last updated:
- Jan 05 2017
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of use
Value for money