JoomRSS is the best Joomla RSS Feed Syndicate Extension - not only create ultimate RSS Feed for Joomla Content Articles but for any 3rd-party Joomla Extensions such as K2, ZOO, FLEXIcontent, VirtueMart, DocMan, JEvents. Other killer feature is creating Joomla RSS Feed in many formats: RSS, ATOM, JSON, HTML or Google XML Sitemap.
This Joomla RSS Feed Creator Extension is the best solution to manage all RSS Feeds in Joomla site in one place.
- Create & manage ultimate RSS Feeds for Joomla Content
- All RSS Feeds in one place, just like CNN, Reuters
- Randomize RSS Feed
- Strip tags & Keywords Filter
- Merge two ore more RSS sources (internal or external source) into one feed
- Multiple formats support for your Feed, such as: RSS, Atom, HTML and JSON
- Extendable 3rd party support we support K2, VirtueMart, JEvents, FlexiContent ...
- Integrated with Feedburner seemlessly. Option to use original or Feedburner URL. View Feedburner statistic...
- Easy to offers Podcast to your users by adding image, audio files from data-source (depends on each JoomRSS add-on). An enclosure tag will be supplied to select media source for Podcasting.
- Auto create RSS Feed on the live bookmark icon inside the address bar on the browser, useful to notify your users.
- Friendly URL for your RSS Feeds, ie: http://domain.com/news.rss.
- Create particular RSS Feeds for each language. CNN style page can be multilingual as well
- Place banners in RSS Feeds
- Extension Auto Updating support
- And more ...
Integration with JoomBoost Extensions (Ecosystem)
- JoomProject (Projects Manager)
- JoomMedia (Media items Manager)
3rd Party Integrations
- Cobalt (Content construction kit)
- FlexiContent (Content construction kit)
- JReviews (Content construction kit / reviews manager)
- K2 (Content construction kit)
- Sobi Pro (Content Construction kit)
- Zoo (Content construction kit)
- Community Builder (Social)
- DJ-Classifieds (Classifieds / directory)
- Mosets Tree (Classifieds / directory)
- Docman (Downloads / documents manager)
- PhocaDownload (Downloads / documents manager)
- DT Register (Events / Calendar manager)
- JCal Pro (Events / Calendar manager)
- JEvents (Events / Calendar manager)
- RSEvents! Pro (Events / Calendar manager)
- Hikashop (Shopping cart)
- VirtueMart (Shopping cart)
- JComments (Commenting system)
- Kunena (Forum)
- Wrong Itemid if using subcategories documents [Docman Integration Plugin]
- 500 error when opening links in feed [Docman Integration Plugin]
- Wrong language constand "Installed Plugins" should be "enabled plugins" [Dashboard]
- Feed plugin language file not loaded automatically [Feed Model]
- Wrong table names in JoomMedia integration plugin
- Update server tag removed from Zoo plugin
- Joomla content language field instead of our custom language field [Content Plugin]
- Not able to select "all" languages option of feed [Backend] [Feed Edit]
- Removed upgrade view because not used [Backend]