UPS Shipping for Virtuemart
This software provides United Parcel Service (UPS®) shipping integration with VirtueMart shopping cart based on the weight of the products in a customer's cart.
- The UPS Shipping plugin v1.6 supports UPS API using cURL or HTTP Post.
- Works in Joomla! 3.x. Virtuemart 3.x and 2.6+. New! Supports VM3.6
- New! Updated to comply with UPS’s unsupported API effective December 31, 2018.
- New! Integration with Joomla! Update System for quick software updates.
- 11 US Domestic shipping options and 5 International options. Including UPS SurePost®.
- Multiple shipment boxes are supported by breaking the maximum shipment box weight based on a set maximum box weight. This removed the 150lb order limit for UPS shipping.
- Ability to enter your UPS Account number to obtain negotiated shipping rates.
- Options to add UPS Delivery Confirmation with or without a signature.
- Ability to send the Declared Value of the package which represents UPS's maximum liability for the package in the case of loss or damage.
- Support to automatically detect the delivery to a business address to provide more accurate shipping costs.
- Automatically update shipping cost for the selected UPS shipping method when the cart is modified.
- Supports Virtuemart's ability to auto select the shipping method during checkout if only one shipping service is available.
- Add percentage or flat dollar handling fee for each UPS shipping method. For example, UPS Ground could have a 5% handling fee while UPS 2nd Day Air could have a 7% handling fee. The percentage handling fee can be based on the shipping method cost or the total cart cost.
- Ability to pad the weight of the entire contents in the cart by a percentage prior to making the API call to UPS to get the shipping rates. This allows you to use estimated weights on each product.
- Option to show UPS Shipper Number Rates, Daily Rates, Retail Rates or Standard List Rates. This is a global setting for all UPS shipping options.
- Supports various packaging types: Unknown, UPS Letter, Package/customer supplied, UPS Tube®, UPS Pak®, Express Box, 25KG Box, 10KG Box, Pallet, Small Express Box, Medium Express Box, and Large Express Box. This is a global setting for all UPS shipping options.
- Ability to select the typical pickup type for your business. The options are: Daily Pickup, Customer Counter, One Time Pickup, On Call Air, Letter Center, and Air Service Center.
- New!: Inclusion and restriction rules to limit shipping methods by Virtuemart product categories.
- Ability to limit specific UPS shipping options based on country, zipcode ranges, order amount or shopper groups. These options allow Free Shipping capability for certain orders.
- The use of Virtuemart tax rules for UPS shipping methods.
- Shipping costs based on product/cart weight.
- One request is made to UPS external service for all methods defined in Virtuemart to ensure the fastest response.
- Ability to use a proxy server when initiating the web service call to UPS (some hosting environments require the use of a proxy server).
- Works along side our USPS shipping plugin and our FedEx shipping plugin.
- Fully compatible with RuposTel One Page Checkout.
One-time payment to use on all your websites for ever. Subscription provides support
UPS Shipping for Virtuemart
- Park Beach Systems, Inc
- Last updated:
- Sep 23 2019
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Write a review