Course Manager is an easy to use classroom booking component for your website. You can use it to manage your classes, events and bookings. The component has grown from a simple booking tool to a full class management system and has been used by many organizations around the globe.
- display courses in a calendar view (month, week, day layouts)
- manage repetitive courses - see list of course dates, create multiple dates at once, copy courses
- optionally add your local payment gateway by installing plugin (such as PayPal or Realex)
- default payment option is Pay in cash unless any payment plugin is installled
- single checkout for multiple courses added into a cart
- discount vouchers supported
- advanced access rights - standard ACL
- built-in mobile / tablet responsive design
- captcha security included, no more spam
- view all customers in a list in back-end
- pre-fill the application form with registration details, so the users don't have to re-type their contact details all over again
- add users on waiting list if the course is full
- notify users from waiting list if a free seat becomes available
- prices can be displayed with or without VAT
- VAT rate can be set per course
- track payments and refunds by transaction for financial reporting
- and much more...
Course Manager is the only course listing component for Joomla! that allows you to run a directory of courses, classes or other events on your website with advanced booking forms, tags, PayPal integration, Search Engine Friendly URLs and much more. Fast, Simple and very Flexible.
It is a great solution for small to medium size training centers, language schools, colleges, sport academies, companies providing external trainings and other similar type of organizations. recommended by hundreds of organizations.
- Last updated:
- Aug 28 2015
- Date added:
- May 03 2009
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money