When a user registers on your website they are automatically added to your MailChimp list by this plugin silently in the background. There is an option if the Mailchimp system will send a confirmation email or not.
★ Automatically subscribe new users to your MailChimp list during Joomla Registration
★ Subscribe to different list per language
★ Pass any User Profile Data (ID, Name, Email, Login, Groups) to MailChimp Merge Tags
★ Pass any User Custom Field to MailChimp Merge Tags
★ Option to disable MailChimp double opt-in
★ Compatible with JomSocial, HikaShop, J2Store, CommunityBuilder, VirtueMart, J2Store, K2Store, JoomShopping
★ Supports new user registration through back-end
★ One-Click Update
★ No coding needed
★ Instant Support
MailChimp Auto-Subscribe Changelog
4.1.2 (Tuesday, 18 December 2018)
- Fix: User's custom fields don't get synced with MailChimp under some circumstances.
- Fix: PHP Warning: addcslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given.
- Update UpdateSite to use a secure connection over https
4.1.1 (Thursday, 08 November 2018)
- Fix: Community Builder registration form is now properly working.
- Makes less strict the new user detection. The user's activation property is no longer taken into account.
- Extension is now compatible with Joomla 3.9 and the upcoming Joomla 4.0.
- The Enable on Backend option is removed. The plugin is now listening on user changes on both Site and Administrator areas by default.
4.1.0 (Friday, 19 October 2018)
- Implements the Test Connection Button. Ensure the plugin is working by adding a Test User to MailChimp list.
- Implements the Consent Field. (Gain user consent and comply with the GDPR)
4.0.1 (25 Oct 2017)
- Adds new Smart Tags: Device, Operating System, Browser & User Agent string.
- Fixes critical bug with the sync mechanism not working
- Improves performance using the Novarain Framework Namespace
4.0.0 (19 Sep 2017)
- Implements Data Map which can help you pass unlimited data to MailChimp Merge Tags
- Adds support for Custom Fields
- Refactores plugin
- Sets minimum Joomla required version to 3.6.0
- Sets minimum PHP required version to 5.4.0
- Joomla 3.8 compatibility check
- Updates translations
v3.2.1 (24 Nov 2016)
- Adds Russian (ru-RU) translation
- Fixes compatibility issues with PHP 5.3
v3.2 (12 Sep 2016)
- Upgrades to MailChimp API v3.0
- Updates language file
- Minor PHP fixes
v3.1.1 (26 Jun 2016)
- Fixes fatal error with PHP 5.3
How to disable MailChimp double opt-in
Go to the settings tab of the MailChimp Auto-Subscribe plugin in the Joomla Plugins Manager. By disabling the Front-End Double Optin option the newly created users will auto-subscribe to your MailChimp list wihout requiring to confirm their account via the confirmation e-mail.
How to get more subscribers with MailChimp and Joomla!
Combine with Engage Box
Create awesome subscription opt-in popups for MailChimp with Engage Box and boost your subscription list to 5 digits and beyond!
MailChimp Sync, Add to MailChimp, Connect to MailChimp, Joomla user to MailChimp, Auto Register to MailChimp, MailChimp Merge Tags, Registration
- Tassos Marinos
- Last updated:
- May 25 2019
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- 3 4 alpha
Write a review