VideoFlow makes sharing multimedia content between Facebook and Joomla a breeze. Take your Joomla content to Facebook and bring Facebook's social networking features to your Joomla site. VideoFlow can also work as a stand-alone multimedia component for Joomla without any integration with Facebook.
- Fully-featured multimedia Joomla component
- Support for video, audio and photos
- Works on desktop, smart phone and tablets
- Front-end and back-end media add from third-party sites, including YouTube, DailyMotion, Yahoo, Vimeo and Facebook
- "Drag and drop" front-end and back-end media file upload
- FTP media file upload
- Automatic thumbnail extraction
- User channels
- Built in module positions
- Categories support
- JComments, Jom Comment and Facebook Comments integration
- Facebook connect support
- Facebook newsfeeds
- Lightbox support
- Media rating
- Built in search
- Video sitemap
- "Drag and drop" - ftp your files to your Joomla site and you are good to go.
- Fully featured Facebook application
- Can be added to other Facebook pages
- Support for video, audio, photos and text
- Add third-party media from within Facebook
- Facebook user channels
- Integrated module positions
- Facebook Comments integration
- Automatic Facebook newsfeeds
- In-built search
- Facebook app wall
VideoFlow List Module - Lists categories, latest, featured, popular, highest rated or random VideoFlow media. Can be published on Joomla site or Facebook application.
VideoFlow System Plugin allows you to embed VideoFlow content virtually anywhere on your site, including articles, modules and templates. At its simplest, it's a matter of dropping the tag where you want to embed the content. Media may be displayed in lightbox, as a link or inline player.
Most of the above features are free with the standard version. Pro version adds icing on the (already sweet) cake.
- Fideri Kirungi
- Last updated:
- Dec 19 2014
- Date added:
- Dec 26 2008
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update SystemDemoNot available Support DocumentationNot available
Ease of use