ARRA Articles module is a Joomla! 2.5 & 3.x native module, a new mode to display your articles in site pages. The module will install 11 different layouts by default and is a true add on for EasyBlog component.
Please notice that you must have some CSS knowledge to customize them. There are not automated CSS classes because is just a module. If you have troubles working with CSS just let us know, we will be glad to help you.
Components (source content) supported by module are:
1. Joomla! Articles
2. K2 Items
3. EasyBlog Items
4. just ask for a new one :)
- RTL support
- you can publish on a module position or load with "loadposition" in any article page
- select articles/items by Category, by ID or by Featured
- easy select one layout type from 11 default installed by module
- select how many columns to be shown on each layout
- set a custom header for each module instance
- full control over article/item title, author, date, category, hits, intro-text length
- full control over image/thumbs - only re size feature at this time, we will add "cut" feature in next releases
- automated image ALT/TITLE tags from default ones set in article/item or create new ones if not default (very good for site SEO)
- full control over "Read More" feature
- full control over "Pagination" - when set to show pagination, module page will not reload
Bonus: for each customer we can create a custom layout, just send us a demo and we will do for you at no charge.
To see how the component works, please read the documentation first – if is something that you can’t find just write a post on our forum and I will complete
documentation. If you have questions use our forum, we will try to respond asap to all inquires.
Do you want new features? Post your ideas on the feature request area of the forum and help us extend the functionality of the component.
If you discover bugs please report them on bugs section of our forum, do not use review here :)
Full versions changelog is on our site.
Version 3.0.6 for Joomla! 3.x is adding RTL support.
- Last updated:
- Apr 18 2016
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update System
Write a review