This package (component+plugin) manages your articles automatically and manually:
- Move to Trash
- Move to Another Category
- Assign or remove Featured blog layout
- Modify Publishing (Start Publishing, Finish Publishing, Created Date and Modified Date)
- Change Access Level
- Delete from Database
- Empty Trash.
More Simple, more Useful, more Powerful, Stable & based on 6 years of experience, also it is 20th release since 2011. But price stay the same. This life saving tools price is just $15.
- Component based managing rule manager: easy to understand, use & configure
- Unlimited, independent, easy configurable and useful managing rules
- Execution settings: manual (forced) or automatic (date and time, periodically or once, supports time zone)
- Select by and Change: category, status, featured, access level, language and publishing.
- Delete articles (including all versions of deleted articles) completely.
- Additional filter: Number of articles, Statistics of an Article (age or duration, revision and hits count), Set of Articles
- Enabled/Disabled/Archived/Trashed option for all filters respectively
- Configuration of whole component: Enabling option, Restricted articles, Allow or disallow empty condition of selection and Permission
- Improved user interface
- Bad or misconfigured rule detection.
Also this extension could be used as Front-end Access Control Manager for articles.
All fields have detailed description (see screen-shots). Also general instruction is placed on documentation page.
In demo version, major methods were disabled on the plugin. But the component almost same as full version. Also you can try a simple method "Empty Trash".
The distributor of this extension www.JExtBOX.com has great self-supporting tools such as "Lost Payment ID", "Invoice", "Lost Downloads & Update", "Subscription". After support form submission, a response sent to your email automatically. It uses official SMTP service, but we are recommend to check spam folder too.
We are giving "Money Safe Guarantee & Security" to all customers. Your payment will be processed on a SSL-encrypted PayPal server. Learn more about PayPal from http://www.paypal.com/.
Email Address Security
We won't use your PayPal ID (email address) for any other purposes: SPAM, newsletter, transfer etc.