Billboard is a Responsive (Mobile-Ready) module that displays a billboard on your site, with custom sizes, backgrounds and logos, titles, slogans and descriptions, readmore links/buttons and more (soon video).
Fully compatible with Joomla 4
Joomla Compatibility: 4.0, 3.10, 3.9, 3.8, 3.7, 3.6, 3.5, 3.4, 3.3, 3.2, 3.1, 3.0, 2.5, 1.7, 1.6
PHP Compatibility: 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4, 5.3
Package Info: Ready for initial installation or upgrade
- Responsive (Mobile-Ready), HTML5 Valid, uses CSS4/CSS3.
- SEO friendly.
- Multilingual site compatible.
- Twitter Bootstrap compatible with options.
- You can set the background color, upload an image, choose one from your images folder or use External / Internal URL.
- URI Versioning option for all images.
- You can include your Logo as a separate image from the background image with custom Alt-Tag with options.
- The Title text can be either custom, your website's name or can be disabled.
- You can set a Slogan that will be displayed below the Title.
- A Description text can be set with characters limit and other options.
- You can set a custom height and width to be Full or use a custom width separately for the whole module or the inner container.
- You can choose the position of the container and set the layout to have rounded corners.
- Two different buttons/links can be used as Read More buttons, with their own separate options.
- You have the option to Show/Hide a bottom line border as well as set it's color and height.
- You have options for the Link(s) to be, a Joomla Menu Item, a Custom URL (Internal or External), or your homepage.
- Links can have their own Target (parent window / new window).
- Local URLs can be Scheme Relative, Absolute or Relative.
- You have options for the URLs Scheme.
- Absolute Domain (FQDN) option for full control.
- You can enable or disable the Module CSS.
- Optionally prepare the content with the Joomla Content Plugins.
- Extended UTF-8 support.
- Supports template overrides.
- Uses the native Joomla! Update System (You can upgrade to the latest version directly from your website).
- Server Version Check and Release Notes through the module.
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
- Documentation: https://eorisis.com/billboard/doc
- Changelog: https://eorisis.com/billboard/changelog
- Support: https://eorisis.com/contact/support
- Sales: https://eorisis.com/contact/sales