SAML 2.0 IDP for Joomla
Joomla SAML 2.0 IDP allows users residing in your Joomla site to login to your SAML 2.0 compliant Service Provider. We support all known Service Providers.
Joomla as IdP SAML SSO Plugin acts as a SAML 2.0 Identity Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the plugin and various SAML 2.0 supported Service Providers to securely authenticate the user using the Joomla site.
If you are looking to SSO into your Joomla site with any SAML compliant Identity Provider then we have a separate plugin for that. Please visit here: https://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/miniorange-sso-for-joomla/
If you require any Single Sign On application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. You can also submit your query from plugin's support page
- Login to any SAML 2.0 compliant Service Provider using your Joomla site.
- Easily configure the Identity Provider by providing just the Issuer, ACS URL and NameID format.
- Make user login more secure by signing and encrypting response to Service Provider.
- Easily integrate the login link from your Joomla site using link for IdP initiated SSO. Just add it in a desirable place in your site.
- Use the Attribute Mapping feature to map Joomla user profile attributes to your SP attributes.
- Use the Role Mapping feature to send roles assigned to users from your Joomla site to your Service Provider.
- Supports multiple Service Providers from the same Joomla instance.
Tags: adfs, Bitium, Centrify, google apps, Google for Work, IBM, Identity Provider, idp, NetIQ, Novell Access Manager, Okta, OneLogin, OpenAM, oracle, ping, rsa, salesforce, saml, SAML 2.0, SAML 2.0 Service Provider, SAML Single Sign-On, shibboleth, SimpleSAMLphp, single sign-on, sso, sso integration Joomla, sso saml, sso using SAML, Joomla SAML, Joomla Single Sign On, JSO2