Eorisis DCMI brings all the Dublin Core set of metadata elements to your website. DCMI metadata tags are HTML5 Valid and can be used for Search Engine Optimization, semantic tagging, for higher ranking/score, as well as for other implementations that are not necessarily Web-based. Dublin Core metadata can be used to describe any kind of resource, i.e., software, music, releases, events, artworks, paintings, products, collections of documents and non-electronic forms of media such as a museum or library archives. The Semantic Web standard promotes common data formats on the World Wide Web, by encouraging the inclusion of semantic content in web pages.
Fully compatible with Joomla 4
Joomla Compatibility: 4.0, 3.10, 3.9, 3.8, 3.7, 3.6, 3.5, 3.4
PHP Compatibility: 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4, 5.3
Package Info: Ready for initial installation or upgrade
- Includes all the available Dublin Core set of metadata elements and terms.
- More than 50 fields to enter metadata.
- Integration with Articles, Categories and Menus (separate metadata/options for each).
- Backend and Frontend Editing.
- Access Levels for Edit and View, for Frontend and Backend.
- The Language DCMI meta tag gets the current page's language automatically.
- The Modified DCMI meta tag can use the Last Modified date of the content/resource.
- All the plugin's settings apply globally and can be overridden from the content metadata settings.
- Various of automation options for the metadata (more to come).
- Includes detailed descriptions and Dublin Core comments and recommendations on all included elements (on mouse over Titles and Help points).
- Extended UTF-8 support.
- Metadata are available in both Online and Offline site modes.
- Uses the native Joomla! Update System (You can upgrade to the latest version directly from your website).
- Server Version Check and Release Notes through the plugin.
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
The following Joomla demo site uses eorisis DCMI. View the source code and search for "dcterms"
- Documentation: https://eorisis.com/applications/dcmi-dublin-core/documentation
- Changelog: https://eorisis.com/applications/dcmi-dublin-core/changelog
- Official Support: https://eorisis.com/contact/support
- Sales: https://eorisis.com/contact/sales