Metadata is a very powerful, advanced, modern and user friendly SEO Component, that allows you to organize, edit and maintain any kind of metadata on your site. You can freely create custom meta elements and attributes, organize them into nested categories, order them in your own way and use them on any page. Metadata component is written with MVC Architecture, with full ACL and permissions system, a plethora of options, is "extension independent" and can be used site-wide.
Fully compatible with Joomla 4
Joomla Compatibility: 4.0, 3.10, 3.9, 3.8, 3.7, 3.6
PHP Compatibility: 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4, 5.3
Package Info: Ready for initial installation or upgrade
- Multilingual / Multilanguage site compatible.
- It is extension independent, it can be used site-wide.
- Maintain any number of Open Graph, Canonical, Hreflang or Custom Elements and Attributes and display them on specific pages.
- All items can have Dynamic or Static content with plethora of options.
- All items can be sorted in separate, nested categories of your liking.
- Create Custom Elements using Name (HTML5), Property (RDFa), Itemprop, Name & Property and extended Dynamic options.
- Create Custom Attributes and use them in your Custom Elements.
- Hreflang elements for language and regional URLs support multiple domains without multilingual setup requirements.
- Dynamically detect Intro and/or Full Image from articles as well as Alt Text and set them as Open Graph.
- Dynamic scan of multiple images for Open Graph from Media Joomla Custom Fields, Directory or multiple paths.
- Dynamically detect the MIME Type, Width and the Height of an image and add the appropriate meta elements.
- URI Versioning options for the Open Graph Images.
- Fully customize the way your items get listed on any area of your site.
- The order of your items gets reflected on your pages.
- Every item has its own Publishing options.
- Modify your Page Titles & Site Name Separator with a variety of options on both HTML and RSS/ATOM Feeds.
- Full ACL and permissions system, Global, on Items, Categories and other sections of the extension.
- Full options for editing or hiding the Joomla Generator and Generator URI on HTML pages, RSS and ATOM Feeds.
- You can set the Language Codes used on your pages.
- Extended UTF-8 support.
- You have the option to hide the Joomla Content Rights meta element.
- Communicates with the eorisis: DCMI - System Plugin.
- Set DCMI (Dublin Core) options such as Variant (dcterms/dc), Characters Limit, Menu Priority, System Messages.
- All metadata and your preferences are available in both Online and Offline site modes.
- Customize the User Interface (UI) to your liking.
- Written with MVC Architecture and follows the native Joomla! framework.
- Uses the native Joomla! Update System (You can upgrade to the latest version directly from your website).
- Server Version Check and Release Notes through the component.
- All text and fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
- Documentation: https://eorisis.com/applications/metadata/documentation
- Changelog: https://eorisis.com/applications/metadata/changelog
- Support: https://eorisis.com/contact/support
- Sales: https://eorisis.com/contact/sales
- Last updated:
- Jul 15 2019
- Date added:
- May 30 2017
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c p
- 3 4 alpha
Write a review