Powerful SQL-based designer creates and runs reports against your Joomla! or other database from the backend and then makes them available within your Joomla! web pages. Packed with display and filter options!
Reports are generated using a powerful report designer which allows you to enter SQL queries to fetch data and then design a front end criteria page for allowing users to filter by selecting from database-driven list boxes, checkboxes, radio buttons and other controls.
Use the designer to create groups, group headers, group sums and trailers, charts and complex custom expressions by including PHP code within report definitions.
As well as HTML web reports, Reportico can generate data in PDF and CSV formats as well a sortable, searchable grid.
The reports you create can be embedded into your Joomla! website pages. Reportico allows you to control user access to an individual report or to a menu for a complete set of reports. It's also a great way to just publish a table of data within a page just by embedding the output of a report. If you allow your users login then reports can be configured to only return data based on their login id.
With knowledge of SQL, it is a quick job to produce a set of simple tabular reports. But with knowledge of a few features we believe it is possible produce your data in almost any way using Reportico. We at Reportico know many of these tricks and only too happy to share them. Once you need Reportico to do just that little bit more, you can drop us a line on the support forum or email us, details are on the web site.
**New in Reportico 4.6 **
- New look with new controls and new graphics
- New Portuguese and Spanish translations of Reportico
- Complete set of tutorials and sample data to get you going
- Help tooltips for criteria filters
- Related filters can be collapse down to increase the real estate
- Ability to make a criteria entry mandatory
- New searchable list boxes for easy filter creation
- Compatibility with PHP7.0
- More flexible report styling for HTML and PDF using reportico_defaults.php
- Peter Deed
- Last updated:
- Nov 24 2016
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update SystemDemo Support Documentation
Ease of use
Value for money