The jQuery Smart Portfolio provide a simple solution to trigger a front/back card style navigation. You can provide the content and use the plugin to generate it easily. It use the CSS3 transition, works fine in the iOS too.
Some CSS3 transition only works on the modern browser like Firefox, Safari and Chrome, it seems IE10 will support it too. IE9 and below will works with the fade transition.
★★ GENERAL FEATURES :-
-> Nice Way to present your portfolio or something with 10-12 Different fading style.
-> Transition supported: fly, flip, skew, flipX, flipY, wave, fan, skew, tilt, curl, papercut, zipper, fade, twirl.
-> Dynamic Control images / title / Description from admin panel.
-> Link option Enable - Disable function available on backside.
-> Change color options and number of blocks set as per your need.
-> Jquery no conflict option added.
-> Use it as a portfolio , Sponsors , personal identification or many place on your website.
★ UPDATE 2.2 :
- Now you able to Extend images up to 40 means able to add up to 40 images or wall on Smart Portfolio.
★ UPdAtE2.5 :-
- Now you Able to open background as Link or Light-box option added.
★ UPdAtE2.6 :-
- CSS Conflict Problem Fixed.
- HTML TAG Supported in Description Area.
★ UPDATE 4.0 ( Latest Stable Release )
- Now its supported Responsive behaviour and working Responsive way with Mobile / tablet and Desktop.
★ MULTIPLE DOMAIN LICENSE - BUY ONCE USE IT FOR ALL YOUR PROJECTS.
You have any problem or questions regarding our Extensions please create support ticket here : http://support.pulseextensions.com