I just spent an hour or two working out this component. I agree with the other posters that it really should be explained how to add your own fonts.
Here is a quick basic tutorial to save you those couple of hours:
1. Download the phoca font component,phoca font plugin, and phoca domestic manners font.
2. Install the component, and plugin.
3. Enable the plugin.
3. Install the phoca domestic manners through the phoca font component.
4. Download your desired font tff file, I used this site: http://www.dafont.com
5. Make a .eot version of the .tff file, I used this site: http://www.kirsle.net/wizards/ttf2eot.cgi
6. Go to the joomla folder /components/com_phocafont/fonts/ and copy your new tff & eot files into that folder.
7. Delete the Domestic_Manners.ttf and Domestic_Manners.eot and rename your new tff & eot to those Domestic_Manners.ttf & Domestic_Manners.eot respectively.
That's it. Hope it helps.