This extension is rock solid. Installed quickly and functioned exactly as described. The only thing I'm having trouble with is configuration to suit my site. I can't find any detailed instructions on this and I've been in an out of all the extension files, and the admin panel, without success. I want to:
1. Turn off the module title bar (none of my site modules show the coloured title bar, so this one is now standing out and looks odd).
2. If 1 above isn't possible I want to change the title from mod_eprivacy to 'Cookie Info' but I can't find any language files. Where are the language strings kept?
3. As in 2, I want to amend the language string in the ribbon, but can't find the language files to change the text.
I'd appreciate some guidance on this. Thanks. Excellent coding work on this.
I wrote to Michael and he kindly send me this reply:
"Your concerns are easily addressed. I'll answer them in order.
1. The module title placement is a function of the template. I can't control that. This is how it's configured: Within the template index.php file, is a series of statements. The display of the module depends on the structure of these statements. Additionally, you can choose the title display within the module configuration, just below the module title, you can choose "Show Title" show or hide.
2. The title - you can change it to whatever you like. "mod_eprivacy" is just what the installer names it during install - it serves no purpose other than to fulfill the requirement that the module has a title.
3. The language file for that is located in /administrator/languages/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_eprivacy.ini
I would suggest using the language manager to override the language string instead of rewriting the language file. If you rewrite the language file, then install an update later - all of your changes will be lost. Using the language manager to override the string will survive future updates. "