2J News Slider component reading content articles from Joomla category and showing them at front end 2J News Slider module, inside Joomla content article (with 2J News Slider mambot/plugin) or using direct link to 2J News Slider component. 2J News Slider building slides from the intro text of articles (with headline and images).
Very wide range of effects and settings, make it more flexible for personalization. All elements of the front end interface could be easily changed by CSS styles (in admin section of the component : CSS editor).
2J News Slider could be used in very wide range of cases. For example: as headlines rotator at your news or personal site; as showcase for property and e-commerce sites; as front end module for representing animated list of your products and services; with 2J News Slider you can easily build presentation section of your webside.
* Ordering options: order slides by joomla articles ordering, by creation date, by articles hits, by votes. Using this options you can make with 2J News Slider lists of the most viewed, most rated or latest articles
* Random slides option showing 2J News Slider slides in random order
* Ability to use articles from joomla content categories or section (multi-categories mode)
* Showing slide show of the headlines of joomla articles
* 2J News Slider support content images inside slides
* Ability to show Read More option
* HTML tags and CSS support
* New front end navigation elements: next/prev big arrows, play/pause buttons, next/prev small arrows
* W3C CSS, XHTML validate (no errors, notices, warnings )
* Fade effect
* Custom navigation panel location
* 15 effects for slide change process!!!
* All front end elements easily customizable with CSS and backend settings
* 5 front end themes already implemented in distribution package
* Ability to insert slider into joomla content articles using 2J News Slider mambot/plugin
* Ability to make direct link to 2J News Slider component
* Support Joomla! 1.0.X, Joomla! 1.5 and Joomla! 2.5 Native
* Implemented to avoid AJAX libs conflicts
* Module + Component + Mambot/Plugin for sliders management from Joomla backend.
* Possible to use few 2J News Slider instances at the same page
* Pause mode scroller stay on hold when visitor point to the current slide by mouse
* Version for Joomla2.5 implemented using Native classes and structures (didn't used legacy plugin)
* Compatibility options: ability to select main tag for 2J News Slider container: ul->li (default option), using div or span. Very useful in the case of conflicts with another code in joomla template, or some other front end module
I had a little problem when I installed it. I opened a support ticket and had a response almost immediately! This has to be the most prompt support I have ever received from any extension. Very impressive!
Support is simply great. We submitted a support ticket earlier this morning, and expected to wait 3 or 4 days for an answer.
To our surprise the 2joomla team responded within 15 minutes and had solved the issue after another 3 minutes of work on our joomla installation.
That's what I call value for money ;)
Thank you for your kind words! We're almost finished with new update for our extensions compatible with Joomla! 1.6/1.7. We had implemented alot of new interesting features requested by our customers. We're almost finish with testing of new version and planning to make release in close future. Keep watching for updates. We're really appreciate your attention.
I like ability to build "matrix" slider when slides moving by diagonal. Looks really awesome! Looking forward for Joomla 1.6 version!
I'm using different extensions in my projects and for the last site I was try to use more then 5 different sliders and every one of them have some kind of the issues with custom designed template, but it's not about 2jnewsslider.
When I install it was up and running in few min. and most important that I didn't get any conflicts or another mismatches in CSS or something.
Really in love with this component and now even more.
Thank you 2joomla team, planning to buy another 2joomla extensions in future!
Due to time I have spent troubleshooting other sliders, it was so nice to buy this one and have it work out of the box. It's worth the money because it saves your time.
Support was really fantastic! I was have couple of questions about settings and plugin usage. This guys reply me really fast. They was make me some samples directly on my server and explain all details. It's really great tool!
Keep up a great job!
Keep up a great job!