* One-off Events and complex repeating patterns of events can be created and viewed in an attractive calendar and a variety of list formats
* Multiple design layouts possible
* Fully compatible with Joomla MVC framework
* Ical imports/exports
* Repeat exception handling
* Events can be placed in multiple categories and calendar views can be customised to show all or some of these categories
* Layout editing tool to perfect the presentation on your site.
* Optional checking for overlapping events globally or on a category specific basis
* Mini-calendar module (jevents_cal) which gives a quick overview of events which can be placed on any page
* Latest events module (jevents_latest) which gives a highly configurable summary of upcoming, recently created or popular events
* Events legend (jevents_legend) - displayed alongside the component gives you a summary of event categories and an easy way to limit the events shown to specific categories
* Filter module allows you to filter/search the events being displayed using a variety of criteria
* A search plugin that enables the global Joomla search to return results from the events calendar
JEvents 3.0 is now available for general download - this is a Joomla 2.5-3.0 native component that takes JEvents to the next level. The old version of JEvents (2.2.8) for Joomla 1.5 is still available to download too.
I have also needed some customizations that were above my level of expertise and have hired them to make the changes and have always been happy with the results.
This is a must have component that is worthy of a membership. When time to renew you do not create a new membership, just go into your account and hit renew for a discount.
Sorry to hear of your problems - we have several free to access support forums which are clearly marked with the words 'free access' in their titles.
I find its capabilities and flexbility to be great.
In particular for a Joomla user with no programming skills I was very pleased with the level of support the vendor provided and highly recommend becoming a gold/silver member.
The extension was easy to install and navigate, the only thing you need to consider is that if you are locking your htaccess down or running a lot of plugins that you should get JEvent running first and then add other plugins one at a time and retest...
I would highly recommend this extension.
And best of all, the support ist great, if you're a subscriber or not - you get an answer quickly and everybody always tries to help you in a friendly way!
Geraint and Tony have bent over backwards to respond quickly and helpfully to support requests. They have solved every issue I have encountered, including most from my own misunderstandings or errors.
Jevents has all the features I want plus more and the service is always helpful and fast.
I needed help soon after installation (permission and settings related issues) and within hours of submitting my problem on Jevents forum for silver members, I got help from the creators directly. My issues were resolved right away!
I am totally pleased. Great extension and great service too!
With Jevents, everything goes well, great support (reply so quickly), great component, modules, plugin. And very flexible.
They thought about a lot of situations anybody need. They are agree to notice new ideas of improvement. Their polite, patiente, helpfull.
I can't do without it. Keep going !!