In case of something unpredictable happen, the administrator can manually reactivate the locked user account. yKhoon Lock Account Advanced Edition provides a method that will easily unlock the user account with a few clicks of button. A log file will be created when a user account is locked and when the administrator manually reactivate a locked user account. Information such as date, time, and the user account involved will be stored at the log file. This will enable the administrator to take further action if needed
1. Added Carbon Copy and Blind Carbon Copy on notification email. (Advanced Edition only)
1. Lock an user account when multiple login is detected.
2. The extension will not allow locked user account to log in until the locked user account is unlocked.
3. Notify the user about his/her locked account and activation link via email.
4. Added a method which allow the user to unlock his/her account.
5. Information such as date, time, and IP Address is stored in a log file when multiple login is detected.
6. The reactivation link send to the user will have one time access only.
7. The extension will automatically log out all user which use the same user account to login to the web site when the account is reactivated.
8. Joomla! Administration (back-end) is immune to the functionality of this extension.
9. Super Administration or Super Users is immune to the functionality of this extension.
10. Support Joomla! SEF URLs.
11. Tested compatible with Community Builder.
12. Support Integrated Product Update System for checking and download latest version of the product.
13. Using AJAX to validate the input data. (Advanced Edition only)
14. Faster execution speed than the Basic Edition. (Advanced Edition only)
15. Use less bandwidth than the Basic Edition. (Advanced Edition only)
16. Added a feature for manually reactivate locked user account from back-end. (Advanced Edition only)
17. Less setting is needed to setup the extension. (Advanced Edition only)
18. Able to change the notification email content, sender email address, sender name, and email subject. (Advanced Edition only)
19. Able to change the error messages that will shown when a user account is locked and when the locked user account want to access the web site. (Advanced Edition only)
20. Able to prevent user from using old password as new password when reactivate the user account. (Advanced Edition only)